Question & Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    False. This is one of the shortest summers ever in terms of waiting for NBA as the season starts October 16. And summer is always the same length in terms of calendar; June 21 to September 22.

T/F Bebe finds a job and plays 50+ games in the NBA this year
    F
    He gets a job but doesn't get into 50 games

T/F this thread is dying a slow death

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      F
      He gets a job but doesn't get into 50 games

T/F this thread is dying a slow death
      It has done an excellent job. For more than two weeks it has fought the ennui of the post-offseason signing period and kept at least a handful of RR faithful amused.

Within another week and a half we will start to hear about Raptors players drifting into Toronto. Next thing you know, Training Camp.

Comment

• True or False:

OG gets more minutes at the 4 than than at the 3.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          True or False:

OG gets more minutes at the 4 than than at the 3.
          That'll be close but I tend to say yes.

T/F Nick Nurse wins coach of the year.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
            That'll be close but I tend to say yes.

T/F Nick Nurse wins coach of the year.
            False.

I think this was asked earlier.. I don't think he will. Usually COY noms are for guys that elevate their teams year over year. Or the expectations are overly exceeded. Like when Casey created a 59 win team out of a team that most projected getting 43-46 wins the summer before.

We had 59 last year.. so for Nurse to get a nod we'd need to be in the mid to high 60's, first place in the league, and everyone look at the Raptors as good favorites to give the Warriors a run for their money. I am skeptical.

True or False: Delon Wright gets an extension.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              False.

I think this was asked earlier.. I don't think he will. Usually COY noms are for guys that elevate their teams year over year. Or the expectations are overly exceeded. Like when Casey created a 59 win team out of a team that most projected getting 43-46 wins the summer before.

We had 59 last year.. so for Nurse to get a nod we'd need to be in the mid to high 60's, first place in the league, and everyone look at the Raptors as good favorites to give the Warriors a run for their money. I am skeptical.

True or False: Delon Wright gets an extension.
              False. I don't think the Raptors are willing to spend any money for years past the 2019-20 season until they learn what Kawhi is going to do in free agency.

True or False - Ibaka has a bounceback year, looking more like end of 2017 season Ibaka throughout.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                False. I don't think the Raptors are willing to spend any money for years past the 2019-20 season until they learn what Kawhi is going to do in free agency.

True or False - Ibaka has a bounceback year, looking more like end of 2017 season Ibaka throughout.
                False I think he starts out solid but eventually putters back to his inconsistent self.
                True or False
                FVV struggles out of the gate and doesn't take the next step

Comment

False I think he starts out solid but eventually putters back to his inconsistent self.
                  True or False
                  FVV struggles out of the gate and doesn't take the next step
                  True, because the scouting report is out on FVV. Put a bigger, longer defender to limit his court vision and shooting.

T or F, Demar has a tribute video in Toronto and shows Masai, Casey and him are all on good terms.

Comment

• Fair89 wrote: View Post
                    True, because the scouting report is out on FVV. Put a bigger, longer defender to limit his court vision and shooting.

T or F, Demar has a tribute video in Toronto and shows Masai, Casey and him are all on good terms.
                    Lol ofcourse there will be a video. But it will focus entirely on Demar.

T/F Raptors finish 2nd In their division to Boston

Comment

Lol ofcourse there will be a video. But it will focus entirely on Demar.

T/F Raptors finish 2nd In their division to Boston
                      Possibly True. But they will cross paths in the playoffs and Raps will beat them.

T/F: Boucher gets either the other open 2-way deal, or signs as the 14th man if Brown gets cut.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        Possibly True. But they will cross paths in the playoffs and Raps will beat them.

T/F: Boucher gets either the other open 2-way deal, or signs as the 14th man if Brown gets cut.
                        True 2 way deal.t/f Siakam wins MIP and starts by end of year?

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                          True 2 way deal.t/f Siakam wins MIP and starts by end of year?
                          False. There's way to many good players on the raptors for Siakam to up his stats enough to win MIP

T or F

This is Serge's last year on the raptors
                          Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            False. There's way to many good players on the raptors for Siakam to up his stats enough to win MIP

T or F

This is Serge's last year on the raptors
                            Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            I'm going to say false. There isn't exactly anyone waiting in the wings to take over for Serge. Siakam will have all the opportunity in the world to take that spot, but until I see it consistently in actual games I remain skeptical.

Will Kawhi average 25+ for the Raptors this season?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              I'm going to say false. There isn't exactly anyone waiting in the wings to take over for Serge. Siakam will have all the opportunity in the world to take that spot, but until I see it consistently in actual games I remain skeptical.

Will Kawhi average 25+ for the Raptors this season?
                              Going with false. Kawhi averaged 25 only once in his career.. DeMar probably a more prolific scorer only had one year above 25 as well as a Raptor. Plus we have a lot of guys that can score and we won't be reliant on just one guy to do that.

T/F: Danny Green resigns next summer.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Going with false. Kawhi averaged 25 only once in his career.. DeMar probably a more prolific scorer only had one year above 25 as well as a Raptor. Plus we have a lot of guys that can score and we won't be reliant on just one guy to do that.

T/F: Danny Green resigns next summer.
                                True..Package deal...Both Danny and Kahwai commit to defend the NBA title.

T/F .. Jonas avg 30 mpg and 5 of those minutes come in the 4th quarter
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X