Question & Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    True..Package deal...Both Danny and Kahwai commit to defend the NBA title.

T/F .. Jonas avg 30 mpg and 5 of those minutes come in the 4th quarter
    False. WHILE HE will get his 4th Q minutes he won't start. Raptors need a lineup that can stretch the defence from the get go.

T/F Am I right? SERGE starts @ Center?

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
      False. WHILE HE will get his 4th Q minutes he won't start. Raptors need a lineup that can stretch the defence from the get go.

T/F Am I right? SERGE starts @ Center?
      Oh so very the falsest. I also don't think JV averages 30 though, too many blowout wins.

T/F: The Raptors will be top 10 in 3PT% after landing 18th last season.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Oh so very the falsest. I also don't think JV averages 30 though, too many blowout wins.

T/F: The Raptors will be top 10 in 3PT% after landing 18th last season.
        true.. the addition of leonard .. the bounceback (me spitballing) of Norm and the better spacing for CJ gets the Dinos into the top 10 of both attempted and made.

T/F... even with the addition of overall #1 Ayton and the signing of Trevor Ariza... the Phoenix Suns don't crack 30 wins this year and wind up in the high lottery for the 12,748th year in a row.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• So after the Chriss trade.... has be true.

Question: Which is more elusive.. footage of bigfoot or footage of a Kawhai working out this summer.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Aug 31, 2018, 11:55 AM.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            true.. the addition of leonard .. the bounceback (me spitballing) of Norm and the better spacing for CJ gets the Dinos into the top 10 of both attempted and made.

T/F... even with the addition of overall #1 Ayton and the signing of Trevor Ariza... the Phoenix Suns don't crack 30 wins this year and wind up in the high lottery for the 12,748th year in a row.
            This is a tough one which depends completely on whether Phoenix is able to acquire a talented point guard. I believe they have been trying to get Kemba or Lillard. If they land either of them it's a safe bet they will win more than 30 games this season.

Comment

Working...
            X