2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Gasol can’t do any of those things effectively any more. His contract doesn’t fit the timeline, and he’s seriously injury prone now. If anything I can understand the Conley vs Lowry comparison but I see the risk outweighing the reward. Kyle is still really good, he just can’t really score very well anymore.
    He can't do any of those things effectively. Ok.

- Among starting centers he's in the top 10 in DRPM still and averages over a block and steal per game. Probably the highest IQ defender in terms of positioning at center this side of Gobert.

- He's the best passing center in the league after Jokic.

- Not sure you watch the Grizzlies if you really don't think he does this

As for the injuries, he's missed one game this year and played 72+ the last 2 seasons. He fits the timeline just fine. This is the last guaranteed year of his deal with a PO for 2019-20 at $25M.

Conley is objectively far better than Kyle this season.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Masai is trying to salvage the season at this point if this is true. Doesn't raise our ceiling.
      Masai probably can't tell if Lowry is deliberately sabotaging chemistry with Kawhi or if he's done. And he doesn't have the luxury of time figure out if Lowry's playing games.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Fanboy? You troll a team forum of a team you dont even like. I dont think theres a name for that because your the first. Furyboy? Probably dont take your eyes off lowry every minute every game. Pathetic really. Ill bet youd rather see lowry lose a championship winning shot than the raptors winning the championship. Get a life.
        You sound really mad lol. Relax. Are you one of the Lowry fanboys?

And how am i trolling? Critizing a player for his POOR play is not allowed in a sports FORUM? FOH.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Masai probably can't tell if Lowry is deliberately sabotaging chemistry with Kawhi or if he's done. And he doesn't have the luxury of time figure out if Lowry's playing games.
          But what about his impact stats?! On-off? Plus/minus? Grit? Determination?

Lowry does more to make his team win than Kyrie!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            You seriously going with this take man. They have doctors that can tell those things. You think he's stretching out his back for shit and giggles on a bench?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              But what about his impact stats?! On-off? Plus/minus? Grit? Determination?

Lowry does more to make his team win than Kyrie!
              He takes a lot of charges!! Winning play!
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                He can't do any of those things effectively. Ok.

- Among starting centers he's in the top 10 in DRPM still and averages over a block and steal per game. Probably the highest IQ defender in terms of positioning at center this side of Gobert.

- He's the best passing center in the league after Jokic.

- Not sure you watch the Grizzlies if you really don't think he does this

As for the injuries, he's missed one game this year and played 72+ the last 2 seasons. He fits the timeline just fine. This is the last guaranteed year of his deal with a PO for 2019-20 at $25M.

Conley is objectively far better than Kyle this season.
                JV’s defensive rating is 100.6, Gasol’s defensive rating is 105. He will definitely accept the player option as well. If you watch the games (yes I have watched a handful of Memphis games) he definitely looks his age. There are games he looks great then other games he can’t turn his head.

Comment

• I commend Fury's Trumpisms. It's gotta be tough to contort your face like that while typing this hard.!!!!!!!!!211!!

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    JV’s defensive rating is 100.6, Gasol’s defensive rating is 105. He will definitely accept the player option as well. If you watch the games (yes I have watched a handful of Memphis games) he definitely looks his age. There are games he looks great then other games he can’t turn his head.
                    Lmao yeah let's compare dRTGs with JV playing against benches for 20mpg and Gasol starting every game. Terrible fucking analysis mate.

Him accepting the PO works with our timeline lmfao. JV has 2 years left on his deal as well.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                      I commend Fury's Trumpisms. It's gotta be tough to contort your face like that while typing this hard.!!!!!!!!!211!!
                      I just want Masai to make the Raptors great again. Trading Lowry would make them great again.

Also needs to build a wall to get rid of all the fanboys.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Found a new avatar for Fury and Shaolin

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          You sound really mad lol. Relax. Are you one of the Lowry fanboys?

And how am i trolling? Critizing a player for his POOR play is not allowed in a sports FORUM? FOH.
                          Im not a boy - kid. So no.

And when you repeat the same shit ad nauseam yes its trolling. Annoying is maybe a better description

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                            I just want Masai to make the Raptors great again. Trading Lowry would make them great again.

Also needs to build a wall to get rid of all the fanboys.
                            i want masai to LOCK DAVIS UP!!
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              i want masai to LOCK DAVIS UP!!
                              Lock him up!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• My head's spinning. To recap, after the trade deadline, our starting lineup will be:

Conley
                                Green
                                Kawhi
                                Siakam
                                Gasol

Bench: Who needs a bench?

Comment

Working...
                                X