2018-19 Trade Rumours and Discussion - Deadline February 7th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    FUCK THIS!!!!! NOT WORTH IT. I'd cry if we trade KLOE.
    Fuck memphis. I dont think it will happen. Grizz just trying to us use to inflate the value
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      We need more than 1 shooter.
      With Ellington you'd need 1 less ... seems to make sense to me. Unless you think we should be waiting until we can sign 2 at the exact same time?

Comment

• https://hoopshype.com/2019/02/03/nba...nsaction-lies/

Hoopshype bring the goods, breaking down the agents side of the deadline

Comment

• When firing on all cylinders lowry is better than conley and jv is better than gasol but lowry must be a real shit disturber behind the scenes. Not answering the phone all summer, his Ujiri comment and thats just what we know about. I trust masai. But not wright too c’mon!

I can see conley being a good soldier and buying into the system and relishing the chance to go deep though and gasol basketball saavy would be nice

Do what you do best MU!

Comment

• Funny that everything is pointing to the direction of a Conley and Lowry swap then boom Ujiri will throw a curve ball nobody expected.

He always keep these stuff so close to his vest.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              Funny that everything is pointing to the direction of a Conley and Lowry swap then boom Ujiri will throw a curve ball nobody expected.

He always keep these stuff so close to his vest.
              True. Could be a smokescreen. Brow incoming.

Comment

• Last night Kyles smiles and hi5s with kawhi did seem like a bit of a play. Maybe just wants to get thru the deadline then be an ahole again.

Also what if kyle says my back is done cant they reneg after a physical or toronto just says hes damaged goods buyer beware?

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  Last night Kyles smiles and hi5s with kawhi did seem like a bit of a play. Maybe just wants to get thru the deadline then be an ahole again.

Also what if kyle says my back is done cant they reneg after a physical or toronto just says hes damaged goods buyer beware?
                  If he fails a physical and turns around and plays boom goes his credibility.

Comment

• If i have learned anything from the masai era is to trust him.. He's brought us so far over the last 6 years he will have my full support whatever decision he makes this deadline. He has found us great talent deep in drafts and very rarely loses a trade. I'm just glad we have him in charge and not the hive mind that is this board and other fan sites. IN MASAI WE TRUST. let the chips fall where they may masai im sure is able to read the tea leaves and see what we need right now to get us to the finals.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      havent you been asking for shooting for the last 3 months?
                      Joey wrote: View Post
                      With Ellington you'd need 1 less ... seems to make sense to me. Unless you think we should be waiting until we can sign 2 at the exact same time?
                      I want them to completely overhaul the bench.

Wright, Powell, Miles, OG ....these guys are not going to make shots in the playoffs.

Would love to see them target Lou Will and Gallinari.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If any team could make Ellington shoot bad. It's probably the Raptors. We're cursed that way.

Comment

• Any chance Conley is from San Diego?

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                            If any team could make Ellington shoot bad. It's probably the Raptors. We're cursed that way.
                            Or we make other teams shoot like they are aiming for a soccer goal 5 feet away, sometimes scrubs were on their way to a career night

Comment

Wright, Powell, Miles, OG ....these guys are not going to make shots in the playoffs.

Lol dont you remember lou will last time in the playoffs? Norms playing great and CJ doesnt even get anytime. Replacing delon or OG minutes with ellington would improve our shooting. maybe we can get a back up pf who can hit the 3 and were loaded with weapons.

Comment

1.65 million short, who else?
                                Last edited by Raptor Jesus; Wed Feb 6, 2019, 06:31 PM. Reason: Maths

Comment

Working...
                                X