Clear All

• Okay time out nick

Comment

• was that just kyrie and lebron?
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Bring in Gasol!

Comment

• Bring out the Bear!! (Gasol) im tired of this shit show.

Comment

• Nurse didn't bother to call a timeout
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I wish this team would just take things a little serious. Like damn that was awful.

Comment

• Another inspiring start...

Comment

• I'm telling y'all, even though Serge has been good individually this starting lineup isn't good enough. Marc must start.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Nurse didn't bother to call a timeout
                    Cause he expected them to get their shit together. They are vets they should be able to get serious. But no, forever starting games foolish and playing teams records.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fucking playing like they are champions or something. This team has alot to prove before the playoffs. At the moment Celtics, 76ers and Bucks have played better than the Raps in the last few weeks.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        I'm telling y'all, even though Serge has been good individually this starting lineup isn't good enough. Marc must start.
                        Agreed, Ibaka has alot of brain farts. Gasol very few.

Comment

• I was hoping for a enjoyable and stress free game, but not with this team.

Comment

• Our defense is very disappointing so far

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                              I was hoping for a enjoyable and stress free game, but not with this team.
                              Imagine Gasol from the bench " Ay Caramba WTF is this?!"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Imagine Gasol from the bench " Ay Caramba WTF is this?!"
                                Then he steps on the court and forgets how to play basketball. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X