No announcement yet.

Chris bosh on Toronto & 2010 free agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Americans are too spoiled. Boohoo, custom waiting times.

Comment

AD gave the Pelicans options. By saying he's not signing they get the chance to get something back. Even the trade request got them conversations from anybody interested. If nothing else they have a better understanding of his market.

If Bosh knew he was done like Bill alludes to, then he honored his contract and sucked all value out him as an asset. Give me AD's upfront demands over that.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Man Americans are too spoiled. Boohoo, custom waiting times.
        That makes me laugh especially. "I did the math...it was..26 HOURS!!"..I mean, if the average person added 5 minutes to and from work a day, they would add 40 hours a year to their commute. Gimme a fucking break
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          Let me get this straight ... Bosh during the podcast says you can't win in Toronto .. Complaining again about his time in Toronto ... The guy is saying this crap after witnessing Toronto making the playoffs for how many straight years and a conference best record as soon as last year .. Heck he is saying this while the Raptors are currently 42-16 ... Seriously your still bitching about playing in Toronto .. This city's fan base made you a starting PF by voting you in the allstar game .

At least he said the truth ... Garnett owned him ... Garnett made him look so small ... Bosh if drafted in the West how many all stars would he have been part of ? He would be how we look at LaMarcus Aldridge .
          Chill... he was better than LA. Way better. CB played in the wrong era, he is the best type of big for the game today.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
            Let me get this straight ... Bosh during the podcast says you can't win in Toronto .. Complaining again about his time in Toronto ... The guy is saying this crap after witnessing Toronto making the playoffs for how many straight years and a conference best record as soon as last year .. Heck he is saying this while the Raptors are currently 42-16 ... Seriously your still bitching about playing in Toronto .. This city's fan base made you a starting PF by voting you in the allstar game .

At least he said the truth ... Garnett owned him ... Garnett made him look so small ... Bosh if drafted in the West how many all stars would he have been part of ? He would be how we look at LaMarcus Aldridge .
            It was a pretty ignorant pov. It's like he's had his head in the sand for the past five years.

A lot of these established NBA players are weirdly disrespectful towards Masai.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              That makes me laugh especially. "I did the math...it was..26 HOURS!!"..I mean, if the average person added 5 minutes to and from work a day, they would add 40 hours a year to their commute. Gimme a fucking break
              Customs sure, but what about miles travelled? Miaimi is top third in the league and Toronto is bottom third (far more teams clustered together in the NE than anywhere else):

You'd also have to calculate in travel time from your airport to the arena/home in your city. There's huge differences city to city. Imagine you had an extra 40 minutes, each way, for every flight in one city vs another? That's an extra 54.6 hours for 41 road games, just getting to/from the airport in your own city.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                Customs sure, but what about miles travelled? Miaimi is top third in the league and Toronto is bottom third (far more teams clustered together in the NE than anywhere else):

You'd also have to calculate in travel time from your airport to the arena/home in your city. There's huge differences city to city. Imagine you had an extra 40 minutes, each way, for every flight in one city vs another? That's an extra 54.6 hours for 41 road games, just getting to/from the airport in your own city.
                How did the Lakers travel less than the Clippers? Im guessing routes when they were out east or something...

Comment

sanyo wrote: View Post
                  How did the Lakers travel less than the Clippers? Im guessing routes when they were out east or something...
                  Yeah you would have to look at the schedule. My guess - something as simple as the Lakers having longer road trips (more games per trip) and Clippers having more individual road trips with fewer games on each trip - that would add up the miles pretty quick.

Or maybe just routes.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

what is the point of divisions in NBA basketball?

Comment

Bosh is a dork who cares

Comment

c-troop wrote: View Post
                        what is the point of divisions in NBA basketball?
                        Keeping divisional banner suppliers in business.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          Chill... he was better than LA. Way better. CB played in the wrong era, he is the best type of big for the game today.
                          I am not saying he is trash but saying his resume was glorified by playing in the EAST

Comment

Actually hes pretty comparable to Aldridge. They have almost identical career #'s, 19.5 and 8.5 reb
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Actually hes pretty comparable to Aldridge. They have almost identical career #'s, 19.5 and 8.5 reb
                              I like numbers, but I can manipulate numbers to make JV look better than Gasol on paper. Also what about the efficiency and defense?

Comment

Vince, although he quit at the end, actually tried to be active in recruiting and the process. I think he was very involved with getting the right coach and GM, but obviously we went with Smitch and Rob Babcock at the end.
                                Vince when being interviewed in the present is very nostalgic about his days in Toronto and always talks about Toronto gloyingly ( hope that is a word ) . Holly Crap Bosh is still bitching ...

I am sorry but there is something fake about Bosh in his stint in T.O . I think he did con us to think he might resign but during the interview he did say that his mind was to leave was made a long time ago . I will always remember when he reached his 10,0000 point mark and was given a standing ovation and he just ignored it .

Saying all that . He was drafted by T.O and so we choose him he didn't choose us . You can't blame a guy for playing out his contract and then choosing to leave . He did sign a short term deal . Unlike AD who wanted the money the long term that comes with the money but now wants to leave a year and 1/2 before his contract ends

Comment

Working...
                                X