X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Okay, but easily? Explain, please
      Mitchell is already capable of taking over games. He's the Jazz best player imo and the main reason why they've won 10 straight.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hopefully Jonas can take a picture with me for my 20,000th post. He can make this a side gig
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Hopefully Jonas can take a picture with me for my 20,000th post. He can make this a side gig
          I was just reading your wiki. Aren't you in jail?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            I was just reading your wiki. Aren't you in jail?
            Nope. Paroled last summer. Now I mostly hang out at the local YMCA and sell a little weed on the side

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Nope. Paroled last summer. Now I mostly hang out at the local YMCA and sell a little weed on the side
              Paroled? Great. You're about to get Meek Mill-ed my friend

Comment

Wasn't The Raptor injured a few years ago and we had Stripes or the wacky waving inflatable head flailing Raptor?

Maybe he's counting preseason as well... or is he just a big fat liar?

Comment

This is great. You can tell when a person watches the games and when someone just look at the highlights. Doris Burke knows what she's talkin about and she's a lot more knowledgable than most experts or analysts on ESPN and it's not even close.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Better hope these teams have to meet in the 2nd round or else the NBA will rig it to be the conf finals

Comment

So far, the number of injuries and the total games lost because of them have risen significantly compared to seasons past.

Through last Friday, there were 3,798 games missed due to injury, up 42 percent from the same portion of games last season, according to injury-tracking website ManGamesLost.com. That echoes the research of injury tracker Jeff Stotts of InStreetClothes.com, who noted in late January that the NBA reached 3,000 games lost due to injury about a month faster than it did last season. And that was before Cousins, Roberson and Porzingis went down for the year.

By some teams' estimations, games lost due to injury could skyrocket to a 50 percent increase by season's end compared to 2016-17. Remember, the Porzingis injury has only just begun to count toward that total.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Wasn't The Raptor injured a few years ago and we had Stripes or the wacky waving inflatable head flailing Raptor?

Maybe he's counting preseason as well... or is he just a big fat liar?
                        The Raptor was indeed injured and missed out a whole season, thus Stripes was brought in as his replacement. I believe Stripes works with the 905 now.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          The Raptor was indeed injured and missed out a whole season, thus Stripes was brought in as his replacement. I believe Stripes works with the 905 now.
                          Right, so the Raptor is just a liar - it's his 1000th home game... Next thing they'll tell me is that the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Leprechauns aren't real. I can't handle this!

I do know Unicorns exist because Porzingis.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Stack gonna turn him into a top 5 mascot

Comment

What does the Raptor actually do at games besides walk around and throw the odd t-shirt into the crowd?
                              If the dude can't launch off a trampoline through a ring of fire while dunking over a dance Pack member, what good is he?

Comment

An already challenged 3 point shooting team has the misfortune to have one of the few they have sidelined tonight with Canada's own Kelly Olynyk sitting it out....

Maybe a bit of bad blood leftover between Demar and Dragic and JJ and Serge but unlikely.....

Always a good game between COY candidates Spoelstra and Caseys teams....
                                Games within the game....JV and Whiteside.... Kyle and Goran....Demar being hounded by Richardson.......and hopefully OG vs OGlite (Winslow)

Raps aren't coming off an overtime b2b tonight and the Heat are seeing teams in the rearview mirror as they scrap to stay in the playoffs. Both teams will be ready to go.

See the Raps bench and their 3 point shooting as being the differentiators.... Raps W.

Miami @ Toronto Brian Forte (#45) Leroy Richardson (#20) Scott Wall (#31)
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Feb 13, 2018, 06:38 PM.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X