No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also how awful was the Cavs 3 point shooting? Against the Raptors - JR and Korver was hitting almost everything.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      Also how awful was the Cavs 3 point shooting? Against the Raptors - JR and Korver was hitting almost everything.
      all nba players are hitting their shots against us.

Comment

The Warriors barely celebrated. Their fans weren't even that excited. This shows that the NBA trophy is becoming meaningless for this super team.
        Compare it the capitals cup where ovechkin was crying
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The Warriors barely celebrated. Their fans weren't even that excited. This shows that the NBA trophy is becoming meaningless for this super team.
          They were fake celebrating. They knew they're going the championship before the season even began. They're going to win it again next year unless LeBron builds his own superteam.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Now this is real.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              all nba players are hitting their shots against us.
              Slight problem with this theory: Then htf did we end up 2nd overall????????????????
              Maybe a simpler explanations:
              -Game 1 gave Cavs a massive confidence boost
              -Teams/player sometimes get hot.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                Slight problem with this theory: Then htf did we end up 2nd overall????????????????
                Maybe a simpler explanations:
                -Game 1 gave Cavs a massive confidence boost
                -Teams/player sometimes get hot.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  He's right.

I don't remember MJ having to beat 4-all stars and 2 MVPs. All in their primes.

Comment

lol these guys know KD made a joke of the league and are trying to make it seem like they "battled adversity". bullshit. You have 2 MVPs and 2 other top-5s at their position. I wouldn't give a shit if they all hated each other, they'd still have no excuse not to win.
                    Last edited by KHD; Sat Jun 9, 2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Man real GOAT Jordan would've killed JR after that game 1.
                      Without the GOAT argument, I don't think any player had more of a will to win than Jordan...

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        He said it was a white board.
                        Don't bring race into this

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          I don't remember MJ having to beat 4-all stars and 2 MVPs. All in their primes.
                          Wasn't his fault.

I remember Jordan beating the Bad Boys Pistons though. I also remember him beating Bird's dynasty Celtics team and Magic's Showtime Lakers.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Wasn't his fault.

I remember Jordan beating the Bad Boys Pistons though. I also remember him beating Bird's dynasty Celtics team and Magic's Showtime Lakers.
                            Not Lebron's fault that he has to play with JR Smith and Jordon Clarkson either.

Acid test: if you swap MJ for Lebron on the Cavs this year.... do they beat the Warriors?

Comment

Not Lebron's fault that he has to play with JR Smith and Jordon Clarkson either.

Acid test: if you swap MJ for Lebron on the Cavs this year.... do they beat the Warriors?
                              It actually is kinda his fault that he has to play with all those scrubs.

LeBron is basically the GM of that team. JR Smith and Tristan Thompson got those ridiculous, bloated contracts mainly because they're LeBron's buddies.

And did you say Clarkson? pretty sure the Cavs would match up a lot better against the Warriors if they had IT, Wade and Crowder. But LeBron and IT did not like each other, LeBron always gets what he wants so the Cavs traded IT and a 1st round pick lol for two scrubs(Nance and Clarkson). And they just basically gave Wade and Crowder away.

As for your Jordan question, who the hell knows? I know one thing though, MJ would not quit on his team. He is the ultimate competitor.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

No. And if you put LBJ on MJ's Bulls and face the Finals teams he faced, I'd put good money on Lebron going 6-0.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X