Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you heard of any " Crazy Raptor Internet Trades " out there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you heard of any " Crazy Raptor Internet Trades " out there ?

PF Serge Ibaka, SF C.J. Miles for Carmelo Anthony ??

What is this nonsense? Do you have a source?

Comment

What is this, a dedicated thread for 10forthewin posts?
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

This is very close to being moved to the Trade Forum ...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          This is very close to being moved to the Trade Forum ...
          Yea, was just giving him time to provide a source. Even if it is The Baller aka Adnan Virk.

Comment

I hadn't heard that one as a rumour, but I actually had thought that such a trade makes sense just because OKC might be willing to take on Ibaka's contract, and moving Ibaka's and Miles' 2 year contracts for Carmelo's 1 year contract is all about freeing up nearly $27 million in salary in 2019-20. But what we do with Carmelo in the meantime is where that trade idea breaks down, as he's a horrible fit for this roster, plus he's got a no-trade clause.

Comment

Carmelo is a horrible fit on any roster. He still think his role is 16 shots, 30 minutes. And he just loafs around the perimeter jacking jumpers he's like 2013 Rudy Gay
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I would do this is a heartbeat

It gets get of ibaka's horrible contract and gives us one less year of Melo's horrible contract
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

saw that on the greatest website for sources: instagram

Comment

This is the second time I hear deadweight Carmelo Anthony to the Raptors. People oughta realize the main problem we have right now is soft/distracted/uncommitted playoff defence. We can't have the Melos and the Wiggins of the world right now.

We need the gritty PJ Tuckers and Marcus Smarts and patrick beverlys out there (along with some husky veterans) to keep us from mental meltdowns and hold the fort, while our new and improved offence does its thing under Nurse (who was the architect of it to begin with). That's it.

I think we should stop looking at shiny things and go for the hard working underrated guys that give a damn about defence. What's Avery Bradley doing these days?

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      This is the second time I hear deadweight Carmelo Anthony to the Raptors. People oughta realize the main problem we have right now is soft/distracted/uncommitted playoff defence. We can't have the Melos and the Wiggins of the world right now.

We need the gritty PJ Tuckers and Marcus Smarts and patrick beverlys out there (along with some husky veterans) to keep us from mental meltdowns and hold the fort, while our new and improved offence does its thing under Nurse (who was the architect of it to begin with). That's it.

I think we should stop looking at shiny things and go for the hard working underrated guys that give a damn about defence. What's Avery Bradley doing these days?
                      Unfortunately we also have a regular season shiny object but can not play a lick of defense when it matters most

Time to move on from that flawed glitter cubic zirconia and get the real thing.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        What is this nonsense? Do you have a source?
                        Maybe he has same source as Abbas?

Comment

Working...
                        X