No announcement yet.

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We filled a major hole, but also created a hole. Love the hustle Powell plays with but we need someone to come off the bench to create space.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      I'm wondering though, is MLSE going to pay luxury tax for this team? Maybe Masai is getting ready to clear another contract.
      Yes, they will pay. And yes, Masai will look to clear money if he can improve the team at the same time.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

I haven't watched any Orlando games but I loved Serge on the Thunder. There has been a lot of talk about his decline in the last few years. If he gives up 18/10 or anywhere close to that, Im changing my tune!

Comment

Still better than nothing.
          Werd. Horrific asset management.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

Alex91 wrote: View Post
            We filled a major hole, but also created a hole. Love the hustle Powell plays with but we need someone to come off the bench to create space.
            Yeah, I love Powell as much as the next person, but he just doesn't provide the same amount of space that Ross does/did.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
              Just signing one of Lowry, Ibaka or Patterson likely brings us into the tax. Might as well just sign them all and, worst case, trade later.
              If we trade Carroll for cap space, it essentially becomes a net neutral move cap wise. Carroll+Ross contracts are about $26M. Basically Ibaka's starting salary give or take a couple of million.

Comment

Ross > Powell from 3, especially deep 3s

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  what is orlando doing? They just became the Knicks lol
                  They weren't going to resign Ibaka so it's a decent trade for them. The initial trade for Ibaka is the questionable one.

Comment

I'm wondering though, is MLSE going to pay luxury tax for this team? Maybe Masai is getting ready to clear another contract.
                    Earlier with Lieweke there were statements about being willing to pay the tax when the time came, if necessary to reach contender status.

My guess would be the decisions this summer will depend on how the playoffs go.

They are also developing some bigs, JV/Ibaka/PP/Bebe/Poeltl/Siakam is actually a lot moving forward, something will have to give there.

Ideally I'd like to see them keep Ibaka and PP and use one or two of Siakam/Peoltl/Bebe as trade pieces.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Werd. Horrific asset management.
                      I agree. They gave wayy too much to acquire Ibaka.

Comment

Winners: ibaka, RAPTORS, norman powell

Loser: jared sullinger. His minutes will be nearly impossible to come by now
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The bad part is we probably have to wait a week and a half to see his debut, the good news is that it's against Boston. Fuck the Celtics.

Comment

Amazing. The one guy I wanted.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Winners: ibaka, RAPTORS, norman powell

Loser: jared sullinger. His minutes will be nearly impossible to come by now
                              Maybe we can flip Sully and a 2nd for PJ tucker?

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, I love Powell as much as the next person, but he just doesn't provide the same amount of space that Ross does/did.
                                Fuck space, we need talent. We need defenders. Ross was a ghost in 50% of games ore more.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X