"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Thank GOD! I could almost cry!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Ahahahahah Orlando fucked up so hard this past offseason with the Ibaka trade and Biz signing.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            Earlier with Lieweke there were statements about being willing to pay the tax when the time came, if necessary to reach contender status.

My guess would be the decisions this summer will depend on how the playoffs go.

They are also developing some bigs, JV/Ibaka/PP/Bebe/Poeltl/Siakam is actually a lot moving forward, something will have to give there.

Ideally I'd like to see them keep Ibaka and PP and use one or two of Siakam/Peoltl/Bebe as trade pieces.
            Cojo, Siakim, Poelt, Sully, 2017 1st, 2018 2nd, 2019 1st for PG13?

Comment

I'd call OKC crazy to expect that, but then again they got Oladipo and the 12th pick so there's always a crazier GM out there.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Fuck space, we need talent. We need defenders. Ross was a ghost in 50% of games ore more.
                That's just not true but I know where that's going to go so I'll just agree to disagree from now.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  Cojo, Siakim, Poelt, Sully, 2017 1st, 2018 2nd, 2019 1st for PG13?
                  Actually, make it Carroll, Siakim, Poeltl and those picks for PG13.

Comment

Great trade for Toronto. Ross gets replaced by Norm and the late 1st rounder isn't a big loss

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

OMFG he did it! Amazing move.

Will be very interesting this summer to see what they can do to keep everyone (that is to say, who will not be kept), but for now, the season and playoffs just got a whole bunch more interesting.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Ah, "he doesn't do anything" "he's scared of trades" "you can't win all your trades" Masai Ujiri, what a pain in the ass for Raptors fans. /sarcasm
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                          That's just not true but I know where that's going to go so I'll just agree to disagree from now.
                          Which part of it isnt true? The difference in Ross spacing vs Powell spacing <<<<< having Ibaka?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Ah, "he doesn't do anything" "he's scared of trades" "you can't win all your trades" Masai Ujiri, what a pain in the ass for Raptors fans. /sarcasm
                            Only way I could like this post more was if you included quotes from posters either this morning or yesterday.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

This could be a steal. Rewind to the beginning of last season when Ross was universally hailed as trash around these parts. A late 1st round pick is a crapshoot. It also frees up minutes for Norm. The only question mark is Ibaka's age and why has he been declining.

The heat is on Casey now. He's got way more weapons at his disposal than any team in the East except the Cavs. Celtics roster was already badly flawed in comparison to the Raps and the gap just widened.

Comment

Late game lineup

Lowry-Derozan-Powell-Patterson-Ibaka DROOOOOOLLLLLLL
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X