No announcement yet.

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess he's chucking his way into game shape?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      I think his game gets better this year.
      There's still time to take this back...

Comment

• Anyone worried about ibaka after 2 preseason games needs their head examined. He's like 8 or 9 years in now. Ibaka will show up to work, give you 14 and 8 on 40% from 3 with a few blocks, couple scuffles with the opposing bigs, and go home at the end of the night. There's about 10 guys I'm more worried about than ibaka
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Anyone worried about ibaka after 2 preseason games needs their head examined. He's like 8 or 9 years in now. Ibaka will show up to work, give you 14 and 8 on 40% from 3 with a few blocks, couple scuffles with the opposing bigs, and go home at the end of the night. There's about 10 guys I'm more worried about than ibaka
          Wouldn't say I'm worried, just slightly disappointed with what he's doing out there because it just make me no sense to me. I don't however expect it to bleed into the regular season.

Comment

• I would rather have a guy willing to shoot than a guy that will pass up good looks. Prime example 2pat. Ibaka will be fine.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              I would rather have a guy willing to shoot than a guy that will pass up good looks. Prime example 2pat. Ibaka will be fine.
              Personally I'd rather have a guy that's gonna shoot when it makes sense and pass when it makes sense. But as you said Ibaka will be fine.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                Personally I'd rather have a guy that's gonna shoot when it makes sense and pass when it makes sense. But as you said Ibaka will be fine.
                We had that guy in 2pat and in the playoffs he was scared to shoot because he lacked confidence in himself. In the NBA once you lose your confidence your done for.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• For us to be anywhere close to great, Ibaka has to be a bigtime stretch-4. He's going to get a lot of open shots, and I think he'll hit at a solid clip. I'm more interested to see if he can put it to the deck a bit, and find other people.

Comment

• I understand that it's pre-season but i feel like the fact that Serge Ibaka looks about 60% as fast as JV (in both foot-speed and decision making) is kind of worrying.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I would rather have a guy willing to shoot than a guy that will pass up good looks. Prime example 2pat. Ibaka will be fine.
                      Disrupting the entire flow of the offense just to show that you're a "willing" shooter is not cool.

This is why guys like Nick Young and Lou are career journeymen.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        I understand that it's pre-season but i feel like the fact that Serge Ibaka looks about 60% as fast as JV (in both foot-speed and decision making) is kind of worrying.
                        Yeah, pre-season means nothing.

But I would definitely feel a little better if Serge would wake the hell up from whatever he's doing so far.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, pre-season means nothing.

But I would definitely feel a little better if Serge would wake the hell up from whatever he's doing so far.
                          I haven't been watching much of the games, what's all the commotion?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I haven't been watching much of the games, what's all the commotion?
                            He's moving around like his feet are in cement, he's barely passing the ball, he's jacking up shot after shot regardless of coverage or rhythm, and his defensive contests have been half-hearted at best.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hopefully he's actively mailing it in, rather than there be some underlying issue. For better or worse he's a guy that really needs to bring it to have an impact (on D) if his shot's not falling.

Comment

• I sure hope we don't have 60 million regrets
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X