Everything All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    I'm voting Bebe. Highest WS/48 in our rotation, even higher than both Westbrook and Lebron.
    And look at that DPM. That's prime Ben Wallace level folks.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
      And look at that DPM. That's prime Ben Wallace level folks.
      Damn. You just talked me out of voting for Bebe. Last thing people want to see in an All Star game is defense.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Looks like Casey is going to be coaching the Eastern Conference Team this year.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Not only are they the best backcourt in the east, it's literally the best point guard and best shooting guard in the east. This is the year the north needs to get them both STARTING.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            I'm proud of the old guy

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Not only are they the best backcourt in the east, it's literally the best point guard and best shooting guard in the east. This is the year the north needs to get them both STARTING.
            It won't be easy.. (for DeMar at least) Wade is still playing after all

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              oh yeah, if we're first or second Casey will coach cuz Lue coached last year right ?
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

I'm proud of the old guy

It won't be easy.. (for DeMar at least) Wade is still playing after all
                Ithink Demar might get a bit more votes than lowry this year but im scared irving and wade will ruin it for both of them
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

DeMar and Lowry both deserve to be in once again. 2nd place in the East really helps with that too.
                  Unpopular opinion: I think team success should have no bearing in All-Star selections.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                    oh yeah, if we're first or second Casey will coach cuz Lue coached last year right ?
                    Yep.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      Unpopular opinion: I think team success should have no bearing in All-Star selections.
                      What about coach? Fan vote or let head coaches decide?

Comment

I'm just interested to see if Giannis will get the nod over Melo or PG although I guess he could be put as the PF with Bosh gone. Crazy that a year ago I thought that Embiid was Oden 2.0 now I think he should be the starting All Star C. That SF/PF position is gonna get interesting when Simmons returns next year.

Comment

Why? Team success is largely predicated on the play of its best players. Almost every team has a guy that will get 20 pts a game, simply because SOMEONE has to score. Conversely, lebron could take any roster to the conference finals. So unlike baseball or hockey, winning is a massive indicator of which teams best players are truly great
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Why? Team success is largely predicated on the play of its best players. Almost every team has a guy that will get 20 pts a game, simply because SOMEONE has to score. Conversely, lebron could take any roster to the conference finals. So unlike baseball or hockey, winning is a massive indicator of which teams best players are truly great
                            Hmm yes and no....I certainly believe AD and KAT are more than worthy to be all stars and are truly great players regardless of their team's inability to win games.

Comment

It doesn't...for the starters, but the coaches most definitely disagree with you.

Comment

I would also put Embiid over any C in the East. He can't help the absolute pile of garbage his franchise has around him, I'd be shocked if they even would have won a game yet without him there. He has singlehandedly had them very close against some very good teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X