Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels weird to not have stats to check in the morning anymore.

Better go recheck DeAndre Jordan’s FTs from Wednesday.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Feels weird to not have stats to check in the morning anymore.

Better go recheck DeAndre Jordan’s FTs from Wednesday.
      Come onnnnnnnnnnn stat corrections!

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        I can't remember is there a prototype of the RRDL Obrien floating around somewhere for avatar uses?
        Not exactly. Skywalker had a generic one he used for a bit, but I don't think anybody else did.

Comment

• Come on lottery! I'm in need of a couple finishing touches.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Come on lottery! I'm in need of a couple finishing touches.
            Yeah, I’d like to bookend my 3rd place finish with a top 3 pick.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yeah, I’d like to bookend my 3rd place finish with a top 3 pick.
              if i lose out on cody's pick because of my own pick i will shit myself with rage.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                if i lose out on cody's pick because of my own pick i will shit myself with rage.
                And the rest of the league would absolutely bust a nut laughing.

Comment

• Rotoworld's top 50 for next year: http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nb...t-years-top-50

Two in the top ten. Four in the top 20. I'll take it!

Comment

• Russ got a major downgrade.

Comment

• sooo weird checking every night and not seeing stats.

refresh...refresh...enhance..enhance..

cmon lottery!
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• and Sir Robert Covington should be much higher than he is.... guys defensive stats off the charts... just gotta ignore the atrocious fg% in slumps.
                        in masai we trust

Comment

And the rest of the league would absolutely bust a nut laughing.
                          Maybe shart a little too...?

Comment

• RR Dynasty Official Team Affiliation and Odds for May 15th Lottery

Dug this up from a previous year, so figured I'd use it.
                            Dynasty Team Affiliation/ Record Placement / Odds NBA Team Affiliation
                            Tucas Tucaseseses (pick traded to Apollo Creeds) - 0-21-0 Dead Stinkin' Last Place /1st in Lottery with .250 chance
                            Cody 73ers (pick traded to Miekenstien, or DanH if outside of Top-3) - 3-18-0 15th place / 2nd in Lottery with .199 chance
                            DanH - 5-16-0 14th place / 3rd in Lottery with .156 chance
                            Miekenstien (pick traded to Axel) - 5-16-0 13th place / 4th in Lottery with .119 chance
                            Joeys Monstars - 7-14-0 12th place / 5th in Lottery with .088 chance
                            The Coach - 7-14-0 11th place/ 6th in Lottery with .063 chance
                            REALIZAR - 8-12-1 10th place / 7th in Lottery with .043 chance
                            WJF - 9-10-2 9th place / 8th in Lottery with .019 chance
                            *will be updated post Lottery with Draft Selection Order
                            Last edited by Joey; Sun Apr 15, 2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Personally, I'd rather not be affiliated with the Magic, I feel like they have shit luck, but we'll see I guess. Lol

Comment

• but you've got Jeff Weltman good vibes now. i feel like this is a year where the bulls or magic or some random team takes #1. its been too predictable lately.
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X