This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    More than happy to take a flyer on Porzingis. It is a Keeper league after all.
    Was thinking of taking a flyer as well.. but I already have two broken "keepers" on my team.. and Zinger isn't expected to be back until December/January or so of next season.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Was thinking of taking a flyer as well.. but I already have two broken "keepers" on my team.. and Zinger isn't expected to be back until December/January or so of next season.
      Ya I figured Lopez wasn't contributing much to the end goal, so figured I'd take the chance.

Comment

• Well I had about 6 different offers out, and PlanetMars took it first.
        Tough to trade Kawhi for a broken asset like Cousins, but it's about the best deal I was going to get for him considering he literally has no time-table for a return to form, and with the Trade Deadline coming up, where I would lose him for nothing.

This season turned into a write-off, man oh man. AD and Kawhi both going down for as long as they did killed me.

Comment

• I need Millsap back in a hurry to keep up with the Joneses in this league. That Boogie injury nearly derailed me, but hopefully Millsap can return ASAP and get me going again.

Crazy that Cousins has been traded twice in a couple weeks, I was ready to franchise him until Embiid was ready to takeover.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            I need Millsap back in a hurry to keep up with the Joneses in this league. That Boogie injury nearly derailed me, but hopefully Millsap can return ASAP and get me going again.

Crazy that Cousins has been traded twice in a couple weeks, I was ready to franchise him until Embiid was ready to takeover.
            Ya, I've got the Ultimate Fantasy Franchise Player in AD (if he can stay on the court), so I figure I can take a few flyers on Zinger and Cousins and see what I get next year. This year I fully expect I'm done already.

Alot of major injuries to big players this year; Boogie, Kawhi, Hayward, Millsap, Love, Gobert, Conley, Porzingis, Wall. Geezus.
            Last edited by Joey; Thu Feb 22, 2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Conley was brutal for me because there was this carrot on a rope luring me into keeping him rostered when he actually wasn't coming back at all. Somehow I lose my keeper for the year and I still manage to hold down first. Fingers crossed on carrying this success into the post season. It's been a long time since I've won a basketball league.

Comment

Ya, I've got the Ultimate Fantasy Franchise Player in AD (if he can stay on the court), so I figure I can take a few flyers on Zinger and Cousins and see what I get next year. This year I fully expect I'm done already.

Alot of major injuries to big players this year; Boogie, Kawhi, Hayward, Millsap, Love, Gobert, Conley, Porzingis, Wall. Geezus.
                The Brostars are currently up 8-1 on my North'Not'Stars... quit yer winjin'.

Comment

• I may be a dick for voting against this Westbrook trade, but the optics make no sense to me.

All the power to Sky for making it happen, just dont understand why Russ gets traded for 3 fringe players.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I may be a dick for voting against this Westbrook trade, but the optics make no sense to me.

All the power to Sky for making it happen, just dont understand why Russ gets traded for 3 fringe players.
                    ... Steph Curry is a fringe player? Haha

Comment

... Steph Curry is a fringe player? Haha
                      Hahahaha I read Seth. Phone dying, gotta charge! Be with u trade partners shortly

Comment

• Cheers Drizz! Tough negotiator. Reeeally didn't want to give up Zinger. Lavine is proving ACL surgery is nothin now.
                        Last edited by Joey; Fri Mar 2, 2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• SkyWalker has a really deep team. RW, KAT, Jokic, Lillard, Whiteside and now Schroder. Good luck facing him in the playoffs.

Comment

• Oh I don't think CP3, PG13, Klay, Turner, Capela and Adams are shaking in their Air Apollos right now sitting at 103 W's.

Comment

• Just logged into the league. I'm not seeing any trade involving Russ... I was going to say it's funny that I moved Russ for depth when Conley was done for the season and that led to him landing in the hands of my top competition.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Just logged into the league. I'm not seeing any trade involving Russ... I was going to say it's funny that I moved Russ for depth when Conley was done for the season and that led to him landing in the hands of my top competition.
                                Why was the trade vetoed?

Comment

Working...
                                X