Everything All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    fUCK FUCK FUCK. Aaron Gordon just got injured and he's doubtful to return. Hope it's not serious, dude is must see @ Dunk Contest
    It would be nice if Wiggins stepped in but honestly Derrick Jones Jr. is a FREAKISH athlete...my personal pick to win..

More importantly...this vid

Not sure he wants any of that either but it would be a sick showdown....what would really bring excitement would be Westbrook but the "big names" in the league will never risk face anymore. Maybe they can convince Chriss to up against his teammate. I still think DJ Jr wins but would bring a lot of attention to PHX's organization.

Comment

• I'll also leave this here...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Let ross dunk! He put on quite a show the year that they had the STUPIDEST FORMAT EVER and no individual dunker actually won
        he is also a ex champ

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
          he is also a ex champ
          Powell vs. Ross vs. DeRozan - who wins?

Maybe Poeltl should get a spot in there just for this, lol:

Honestly an NBA version of the NHL team skills competitions (the just your own club version) would be kind of fun. What Raptors fan wouldn't enjoy a Raptors Skills Competition?
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I'm actually really looking forward to the Rising Stars game...

World:

Murray
            Hield
            Porz
            Jokic
            Embiid

Bruno down in the Falling Stars D-League

USA

Russell
            Booker
            Ingram
            Towns
            Turner

Comment

• Comment

• With Kevin Love out I wonder who'll replace him, I suppose Beal is the hot choice given his play and he Wizards' recent surge.

Comment

• Goddamn Alex Abrines made it in as a reserve in the Rising Stars game over Powell

"Who???" Exactly.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Goddamn Alex Abrines made it in as a reserve in the Rising Stars game over Powell

"Who???" Exactly.
                    Powell's American, they needed an international player.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Powell's American, they needed an international player.
                      But he plays for a Canadian team!!

Comment

With Kevin Love out I wonder who'll replace him, I suppose Beal is the hot choice given his play and he Wizards' recent surge.
                        Bradley Beal. No brainer imo.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Goddamn Alex Abrines made it in as a reserve in the Rising Stars game over Powell

"Who???" Exactly.
                          #firecasey
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Carmelo replacing Love, apparently Beal wasn't even the 2nd choice. I know he's good, but Carmelo's star reputation has to have played a big part.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              If we were ever to bring back purple for any reason, use the 3 main colours chosen here: Purple, Gold & Red. Gorgeous!

P.S. The font used for the numbers on the jerseys is so off.... it's cringey.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Carmelo replacing Love, apparently Beal wasn't even the 2nd choice. I know he's good, but Carmelo's star reputation has to have played a big part.

Comment

Working...
                                X