Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Jonas didn’t even spot up for 3 today. Weird
    Really weird. This is the team it makes the most sense against. Pull Whiteside out the paint, let DeMar/Lowry get a clean look once in a while.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
      Put up 112 points but then couldn't score for 4 and a half minutes. I dunno what you can take from this lol. I guess every game is a learning experience
      Yeah, because the played completely differently in the last 6 minutes than in the first 42. It’s not complicated.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        The issue is this: Lowry & DeRozan think they need to step up in close games. When they try to step up, they add more pressure to themselves. This pressure overwhelms them & leads to bad decisions. What they need to do is trust in other guys on the court next to them & work as a team to secure the W. Case in point, why didn't we use JV at all on the PNR in the 4th? He had many catches to catch a clean pass and try for 2 points, and heck, we could've easily gotten fouled on a few of those plays.

Seriously...... TRUST IN YOUR TEAMMATES IS KEY TO SUCCESS.
        It wasn’t even a close game when they started doing it. We were up by like 15 and coasting. I just hope they learn that playing that style doesn’t help the team win under any circumstance.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Yeah, because the played completely differently in the last 6 minutes than in the first 42. It’s not complicated.
          Did they? Missed a bunch of layups and free throws...

Comment

Did they? Missed a bunch of layups and free throws...
            Yes, they did. Yes, they missed some layups. Several of those were bad layups - off-balance, forcing it against heavy defence inside rather than making the right pass. They also settled for some bad looks, including a stagnant JV hook shot and a few jumpers they really didn’t need to take.

And it’s really not about the results, but the process. They stopped setting screens. They stopped moving. They stopped passing. Managing to force their way to contested layup opportunities does not mean they were playing the same way as earlier.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Really weird. This is the team it makes the most sense against. Pull Whiteside out the paint, let DeMar/Lowry get a clean look once in a while.
              Every time he set a pick I was waiting for him to drift out to the 3 point line, but nope.
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                Every time he set a pick I was waiting for him to drift out to the 3 point line, but nope.
                Doesn't seem to shoot them when the intensity of the game is high

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Yes, they did. Yes, they missed some layups. Several of those were bad layups - off-balance, forcing it against heavy defence inside rather than making the right pass. They also settled for some bad looks, including a stagnant JV hook shot and a few jumpers they really didn’t need to take.

And it’s really not about the results, but the process. They stopped setting screens. They stopped moving. They stopped passing. Managing to force their way to contested layup opportunities does not mean they were playing the same way as earlier.
                        This thing where they stop setting screens and cutting needs to end. It's like they just die right when a game is close down the stretch. It's crazy
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The one thing I'm glad to finally hear is no one is happy with this win and it seems like all three of casey Demar and Kyle know it. That's not something you would have heard in the past. So it's a step in the right direction lol. Now let's show some improvement at it
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• In the past they would have said we just missed shots we normally make. Or a win is a win type thing. So I'm happy to see those tweets.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              In the past they would have said we just missed shots we normally make. Or a win is a win type thing. So I'm happy to see those tweets.
                              Culture Change

!

Comment

Culture Change

!
                                Although, reverting to the ISO ball of year's past probably contradicts that lol..

Comment

Working...
                                X