Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go....

Whats the feeling of the few football fans on this forum ?

Rams vs Saints..... I am going Rams

KC vs Patriots.... I am going Chiefs...

Chiefs vs Rams... on a dry field on a warm day... they could crack 100 again.. but this time... its the RAMS.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Jeez put those NFL refs up for sale

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Here we go....

Whats the feeling of the few football fans on this forum ?

Rams vs Saints..... I am going Rams

KC vs Patriots.... I am going Chiefs...

Chiefs vs Rams... on a dry field on a warm day... they could crack 100 again.. but this time... its the RAMS.
        Good call. I was rooting for Cheifs Saints, but assumed Pats Saints.

So much time left for Brady right now.

Comment

• Comment

• I hate the Pats but I respect greatness... it was the same with Jordan and the Bulls, but Brady and the Pats are 10x what those Bulls teams were. Not even a comparison after 17 seasons.

Comment

• Tony Romo the real mvp

https://twitter.com/ItsAntWright/sta...91543906254848

Comment

• Wish he was our coach but oh well...

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TylerSully/statu...34157443510272

Comment

• I like football..
                    A lot.
                    I like to think that I know the game pretty well ....

But when I listen to Tony Romo I feel like I am getting the education of a lifetime. He is that good. And its a blast to listen to.
                    Same for Hubie Brooks when you can get him via stream on a raps game...
                    We are lucky to have Buck Martinez and Dan Shulman and Pat Tabler call Jays games..... .

and for contrast to let you know just how damn good those guys are.....just listen to Leo Rautins and Matt Devlin talk about ice cream and which SouthBeach restaurant they are off to next on company expenses ....... Penance for the others I guess.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Good call. I was rooting for Cheifs Saints, but assumed Pats Saints.

So much time left for Brady right now.
                      Drat... The Patriots are back.... Puling hard for Andy Ried and the Chiefs for some new blood in the finals.. but not to be...

Rams vs Pats...

Still saying Rams....Their front line can get more pressure on Brady than the Chiefs did and the DB's held their own against Brees .... but Belichek is a game planner with no equal and Brady is as good as they come executing it...

All said still going Rams as it will be a clear day on a dry field and that offense is really really good with Gurley/Anderson being the difference.... Rams by 1.
                      - TGO

Comment

• New Orleans got absolutely screwed last night, that was terrible. And listening to the myriad of apologies the next day, and NFL execs trying to explain the BS calls....sad.

"Mistakes are made"

How the hell do you miss that call, THAT was the central point of attention on that play!!!

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          New Orleans got absolutely screwed last night, that was terrible. And listening to the myriad of apologies the next day, and NFL execs trying to explain the BS calls....sad.

"Mistakes are made"

How the hell do you miss that call, THAT was the central point of attention on that play!!!
                          Maybe another ref on the field would help? Clearly none if the 10 or 15 of them already on the field could see what the rest of the world saw. Not my team so I'm not losing any sleep over this one. The NFL is an absolute joke with the way they handle public relations...

Schefter is reporting that MULTIPLE teams are strongly considering Kareem Hunt in the near future. How is he not on a banned list?

Comment

Schefter is reporting that MULTIPLE teams are strongly considering Kareem Hunt in the near future. How is he not on a banned list?
                            Yeah, that's about right. They'll ruin a man who self medicates with marijuana but all those women beaters out there get off easy. Weed bad. Beating women not so bad unless caught on camera and people show outrage. That's what it looks like anyway.

Comment

Maybe another ref on the field would help? Clearly none if the 10 or 15 of them already on the field could see what the rest of the world saw. Not my team so I'm not losing any sleep over this one. The NFL is an absolute joke with the way they handle public relations...

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, that's about right. They'll ruin a man who self medicates with marijuana but all those women beaters out there get off easy. Weed bad. Beating women not so bad unless caught on camera and people show outrage. That's what it looks like anyway.
                              The NFL ownership groups will overlook just about any indiscretion if the player can help their team. They spin it as in a nation of second chances who are we to deny a contrite individual a chance at redemption.

To me anyway....They are red lining at 9,0000RPM on the bullshit meter but it’s has always been so. Ray Rice wasn’t good enough so he is collateral damage and left at the curb. Kareem Hunt still can help a team to be better so he gets a look. Ray Lewis can be an accessory to murder but he was judged to be in the wrong place at the wrong time as he could still play the all important rush end/linebacker position at an allpro level.

The NFL..god love em
                              - TGO

Comment

• So who ya got, the LA Scams or the New England Cheatriots?

My money is on Brady this time, but I'm hoping the Rams can pull it off this time around - 18 years later. It's insane that Brady is still playing like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X