No announcement yet.

Game #56: Miami Heat 112 - Toronto Raptors 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that depends who the bench's bench is.

Comment

lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
          ahhhh, gotcha. OK guys, so I'll ask the question...how well can that bench lineup do against other teams starters? Just for curiosities sake, would the Raps make the playoffs if our bench was our starting unit?
          This is such an interesting question. Even bad teams have individual stars better than anyone on the bench unit, but the bench is so good as a unit. The bottom teams in the East don't have that kind of chemistry or collective synergy, not even close.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
            ahhhh, gotcha. OK guys, so I'll ask the question...how well can that bench lineup do against other teams starters? Just for curiosities sake, would the Raps make the playoffs if our bench was our starting unit?
            Check out the "something new" thread for a sometimes wordy (my post at least) discussion touching on this issue. My argument would be that a group of talented but not "star" talented guys playing with cohesion and enthusiasm and selflessness could beat a team of one or two stars and 3 other guys who seldom get the ball.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
              Check out the "something new" thread for a sometimes wordy (my post at least) discussion touching on this issue. My argument would be that a group of talented but not "star" talented guys playing with cohesion and enthusiasm and selflessness could beat a team of one or two stars and 3 other guys who seldom get the ball.
              It's a really hard question to answer since we rarely and I mean rarely, see a bench that can play to this level for more than a few weeks at a time. Remember these guys aren't used to playing these kind of minutes in the bigs either or against other teams starters

Comment

Comment

Gimmick. Would Kerr try something like that if he was coaching a bad team like the Kings for example? the guy has 4 all stars on his team and a bunch of highly regarded vets.

Anyone can coach that team and they'd still win 60+ a year.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm watchin this Spurs/Jazz game. Utah has a special player in Donovan Mitchell. Easily my pick for ROY.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      I'm watchin this Spurs/Jazz game. Utah has a special player in Donovan Mitchell. Easily my pick for ROY.
                      Easily? Did you forget about Ben?

Comment

The Jazz winning streak is making me feel better about our loss to them
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          The Jazz winning streak is making me feel better about our loss to them
                          Still can't believe we lost to a Ricky Rubio 3-pointer

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Mitchell > Simmons
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              You mean entitled Brick Simmons who thinks he got snubbed in the all star game? No way he deserves it over Mitchell who's an absolute monster. Simmons could never carry a team, not at this stage anyway. His offense is putrid, can't shoot at all, and now teams are backing off and he no longer has easy drives to the basket. I never bought the Ben Simmons hype, and him jawing Lowry who's leagues ahead of him just made me dislike him even more.

Comment

Game day! Break coming up, have to execute these next two nights.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X