Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N wrote: View Post
    20....and 6???

Dude's never averaged below 6.6 and that was with Lebron and the Heat's high efficiency offense and being asked to play as a stretch 4.
    He's a 20/9 player and if Deng stays healthy and Wade stays relatively healthy I easily see Heat as a top 5 team in the East. Spoelstra's not suddenly going to forget how to coach........remember that both years before Lebron joined he took a team of Wade and junk to the playoffs.
    Exactly. Bosh's numbers will increase now that James is gone.

Comment

Bayless playing for the Bucks. Should get some good burn this year.

I thought he managed to find his groove with Memphis, but I guess they had enough of him as well.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
        Don't forget, the Knicks also have Quincy Acy!!!
        Don't they have another alum too? His name escapes me...
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Bayless playing for the Bucks. Should get some good burn this year.

I thought he managed to find his groove with Memphis, but I guess they had enough of him as well.
          A lot of guys like him in the league ie Darren Collison , D.J. Augustin etc .. Guys that keep put up decent numbers but keep jumping around the league .. Wow many teams has Jarret Jack played for .

Comment

Ben Uzoh is on the Nuggets this year (glad to hear he actually made a team again)...... anyone remember him?
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
              20....and 6???

Dude's never averaged below 6.6 and that was with Lebron and the Heat's high efficiency offense and being asked to play as a stretch 4.
              He's a 20/9 player and if Deng stays healthy and Wade stays relatively healthy I easily see Heat as a top 5 team in the East. Spoelstra's not suddenly going to forget how to coach........remember that both years before Lebron joined he took a team of Wade and junk to the playoffs.
              He will be asked to carry the offense more and I can't see him exerting that much energy to get rebounds ... As for before James .. Wade had younger legs when he was carrying those teams to the playoffs .. those days are long gone ..

Saying that ... This team can be 6th 7th and 8th but still be has the abilty to win the conference .. Keeping Wade healthy means they might not try to blow their load and get a top 5 finish ..
              Last edited by guyroch; Wed Oct 29, 2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Ben Uzoh is on the Nuggets this year (glad to hear he actually made a team again)...... anyone remember him?
                didn't he get a triple double once for the Raps on last week of a season or am I thinking of a different guy ..

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                  didn't he get a triple double once for the Raps on last week of a season or am I thinking of a different guy ..
                  Yup... against the nets. Guess he agrees with Ujiri.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Rudy in Sacto will be interesting, he trimmed down and played with USA this summer ... He and Boogie might not be the best mentors to young guns like MacKlemore and Stauskas, but you never know.
                    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

The triple-double that cost us Harrison Barnes, who was the main target in that draft.

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                        The triple-double that cost us Harrison Barnes, who was the main target in that draft.
                        Thank goodness too... Ross > Barnes
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

The win against the Nets made us miss out on Lillard. The coin flip with GSW made us miss out on Barnes.

Comment

lets not forget Tucker in Phoenix

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              Thank goodness too... Ross > Barnes
                              Give me Barnes over Ross anyday of the week. Also a better fit for the Raps. He's in a bad situation in Oakland because the Warriors are loaded with GREAT players. Barnes usually is the 4th/5th option for that team.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

He will be asked to carry the offense more and I can't see him exerting that much energy to get rebounds ... As for before James .. Wade had younger legs when he was carrying those teams to the playoffs .. those days are long gone ..

Saying that ... This team can be 6th 7th and 8th but still be has the abilty to win the conference .. Keeping Wade healthy means they might not try to blow their load and get a top 5 finish ..
                                16 points 5 rebs by Bosh with 2 min left in half. His numbers will be up, dude. Trust us.

Comment

Working...
                                X