Yikes
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
        Even more bullshit
        That's bullshit, I agree with you on that

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          You kidding right? Last year his fight vs Lopez was showed everywhere in the World... even BBC Sport picked it up. That's a bad look for the NBA. He was suspended by the team for altercation last month, too. Ibaka's track record is poor.
          I like fighting. Can have 2 guys show emotion without turning into malice at the Palace

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'd like to see more Bird vs Dr. J fight.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I like fighting. Can have 2 guys show emotion without turning into malice at the Palace

It doesn't matter. TV contracts are talking here, not fans.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                It doesn't matter. TV contracts are talking here, not fans.
                You would think TV networks would appreciated the heightened drama though.

Comment

Hilarious that Ibaka and Johnson are suspended while IT gets away with a fine (which is somehow less than DeMar's)

And now we get to take on Cleveland without two of our best three players. Hooray
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    You would think TV networks would appreciated the heightened drama though.
                    If fighting was legal - yes, but now TV networks can be sued and fined/closed down if they ignore FCC/customer complaints. Family friendly show
                    Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 10, 2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Get ready for the ultimate "empty the clip" game from DeMar. He's gonna get 35 points or die trying

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        Get ready for the ultimate "empty the clip" game from DeMar. He's gonna get 35 points or die trying
                        35 points on 50 shots?? #RideOrDie

Comment

Stop it.

We have OG and he is the Lebron stopper. Demar gonna go Kobe mode. JV gonna go Shaq mode with rebounds. We gonna win by 12. Book it.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Stop it.

We have OG and he is the Lebron stopper. Demar gonna go Kobe mode. JV gonna go Shaq mode with rebounds. We gonna win by 12. Book it.

There's obviously still a chance, but we're really going to need to ramp up the intensity. Step up the rebounding, remember how to finish at the rim, find some way to make LeBron's life difficult, and it's possible

I am very concerned about our three-point shooting, however. Lowry and Ibaka are out, and Miles and OG are slumping. If those two can't pick it up this game, who else is there? DeMar? FVV? Delon? Norm?

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              There's obviously still a chance, but we're really going to need to ramp up the intensity. Step up the rebounding, remember how to finish at the rim, find some way to make LeBron's life difficult, and it's possible

I am very concerned about our three-point shooting, however. Lowry and Ibaka are out, and Miles and OG are slumping. If those two can't pick it up this game, who else is there? DeMar? FVV? Delon? Norm?
                              Lorenzo Brown.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Lorenzo Brown.
                                Lorenzo? I thought his name was Alfonzo! Or was it Deangelo
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X