Is it just me or is Leo Rautins annoying as f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Am I the only one who hates all of them? Matt, Jack, and Leo. They're all way to much of Homers especially Matt

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Leo? A homer? He goes out of his way to defend the refs when we're getting jobbed, he even said it was a good call in the Sacramento game.

A lot of words I'd use for leo, just not homer. But yeah jack is 1000x better
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Am I the only one who hates all of them? Matt, Jack, and Leo. They're all way to much of Homers especially Matt

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      I do but not equally. Leo is the worst for me by far. No redeeming qualities.

Jack is old man lame which can be entertaining at times but annoying at others.

Matt is too vanilla for me (although I do enjoy vanilla flavour). At least Chuck had some pizzazz.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

#BringDanShulmanBackToCanada

Comment

Matt and Jack are fun, though not too in-depth with the analysis. I don't care for Leo at all, and Leo + Matt definitely have strained chemistry. Matt tries to make it work but it's tough with Leo, guy takes himself pretty seriously.

None of them are the biggest homers, some broadcast teams are really, really bad for that.

I always enjoyed JVG, Mark Jackson, and Mike Breen. Each guy brought something different, good entertainment, good insight, good chemistry. Not everybody is but I'm a fan of Mark Jackson's outros.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I usually switch stream if it isn't LAL, NY or Boston.

Comment

Jack is a poor man's Dick Vitale, however I've grown to tolerate him. Some of his sayings get old quick, but I think he's the best we have now.

Leo drives me nuts. Captain Obvious is a great comparison. I think one night I heard him say "when you get more offensive rebounds, you get more offensive possessions" Thanks bud. He's the worst. I cringe when I see the game is on sportsnet.

Matt is just a homer. He defers to Leo or Jack too often, and it seems he is just told by MLSE to dumb things down for the Canadian Market. I think after 20 years, we don't need Matt's style of broadcasting games.

An easy replacement of Leo would be Sherman. When he's doing the play by play in the preseason, it's much better. I would love to see him over Leo.

In baseball, the later playoff series are broadcasted by one group, North American wide. I was disappointed last year, having the Raptors advance as far as they did, and we still had to listen to our normal broadcast team.

Comment

bring back Chuck

Comment

wall-e wrote: View Post
                  bring back Chuck
                  Getting paid twice as much to call Bulls games
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bring Anthony Parker as a colour commentator .

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      Honestly, for me its more Matt Devlin is just brutal. He's the one that always brings up Syracuse and pokes at Leo, and disagrees with him and starts the stupid back and forths. Get rid of Devlin, and things will get 100x better.
                      it is definitely a chemistry issue between those two. If it was my choice I would rather see leo as half time host versus a play by play analyst

Comment

Shredder wrote: View Post
                        Jack is a poor man's Dick Vitale, however I've grown to tolerate him. Some of his sayings get old quick, but I think he's the best we have now.

Leo drives me nuts. Captain Obvious is a great comparison. I think one night I heard him say "when you get more offensive rebounds, you get more offensive possessions" Thanks bud. He's the worst. I cringe when I see the game is on sportsnet.

Matt is just a homer. He defers to Leo or Jack too often, and it seems he is just told by MLSE to dumb things down for the Canadian Market. I think after 20 years, we don't need Matt's style of broadcasting games.

An easy replacement of Leo would be Sherman. When he's doing the play by play in the preseason, it's much better. I would love to see him over Leo.

In baseball, the later playoff series are broadcasted by one group, North American wide. I was disappointed last year, having the Raptors advance as far as they did, and we still had to listen to our normal broadcast team.
                        I did enjoy the two broadcasts during the playoff's live was the our broadcasts and then I would watch the game again with the american teams . this gives you a chance to see if the controversial calls are viewed consistently as well as the performance of the teams from both a player perspective and other functions.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Honestly, for me its more Matt Devlin is just brutal. He's the one that always brings up Syracuse and pokes at Leo, and disagrees with him and starts the stupid back and forths. Get rid of Devlin, and things will get 100x better.
                          ^This.

I don't really have a problem with it but sometimes it's a little bit too much.

I like Matt and Jack though. Mostly because of Jack. He's great.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Matt and Jack are fun, though not too in-depth with the analysis. I don't care for Leo at all, and Leo + Matt definitely have strained chemistry. Matt tries to make it work but it's tough with Leo, guy takes himself pretty seriously.

None of them are the biggest homers, some broadcast teams are really, really bad for that.

I always enjoyed JVG, Mark Jackson, and Mike Breen. Each guy brought something different, good entertainment, good insight, good chemistry. Not everybody is but I'm a fan of Mark Jackson's outros.
                            I love Marc Jackson's outros lol

This parody of him just kills me lol

Comment

wall-e wrote: View Post
                              bring back Chuck
                              KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Getting paid twice as much to call Bulls games
                              Plus, people hated Chuck more than Leo. One of the biggest homers in the history of NBA basketball, lol.

Comment

The thing about Matt that irks me, is the constant "no call!".

Comment

Working...
                                X