Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    If you watch the james johnson thing super slow mo, JJ throws but stops so it becomes like a half punch, and on reflex serge throws a half punch, then has a moment of realization who he's squaring off with and quickly put his hands up ric flair style like "no no, truce" jj would drop serge like a bad habit
    yeah JJ would hospitalize Serge and I love Serge.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      yeah JJ would hospitalize Serge and I love Serge.
      Both looked like a couple heavyweights forsure tho. Optimus prime vs megatron. Good thing no coaches, refs or shooting guards were harmed lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• No way this dude gets suspended right?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          No way this dude gets suspended right?
          If they judge that he threw a punch (and I think he did), that's an automatic suspension. I expect the question is whether he gets one game or two, since he has a record.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

No way this dude gets suspended right?
            I would hope not. Neither guy threw a closed fist punch, and neither gut threw anything towards the others head. Ffs is just 2 big men getting heated during competition. But this is
            2018 soooo

Comment

• I don't think Ibaka threw a punch though.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't think Ibaka threw a punch though.
                I think you need a reaaaally narrow definition of "punch" to hold that position, and I don't think the NBA's definition is nearly that narrow.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lol i'll watch the replay again later when i get home. But watching it live i don't think either Ibaka or JJ threw a punch. I saw elbows though.

They're also talking about DeRozan throwing a punch. DeRozan definitely did not throw a punch.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol i'll watch the replay again later when i get home. But watching it live i don't think either Ibaka or JJ threw a punch. I saw elbows though.

They're also talking about DeRozan throwing a punch. DeRozan definitely did not throw a punch.
                    Nah, DeRozan's was a shove. JJ and Ibaka threw punches though, after exchanging elbows.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I would assume the NBA's definition of punch is basically "a forward motion with any part of the body with intent to harm".

Like Keon said, this is 2018. The age of hurt feelings.

Comment

• A lot of things were thrown last night.

DeMar threw a fit, casey threw the game. I threw my remote. My dog threw up some food. Powell threw up some bricks.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          I would assume the NBA's definition of punch is basically "a forward motion with any part of the body with intent to harm".

Like Keon said, this is 2018. The age of hurt feelings.
                          This reminds me of the "catch rule" in the nfl

I mean sure it was a beauty play and we all call it a catch, but did he take 2 steps, make a football play, maintain control, not use a blade of grass to help maintain, and wink at a cheerleader? (If answer to all is still yes, skip to part 2) did he make it against tom Brady?

No catch.

Comment

• Imagine both Demar and Serge get suspended and Kyle is still out on injury. Can we just surrender to the cavs if this happens? We’d be starting delon, norm and pascal instead of two all stars and another borderline star... not good.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              Imagine both Demar and Serge get suspended and Kyle is still out on injury. Can we just surrender to the cavs if this happens? We’d be starting delon, norm and pascal instead of two all stars and another borderline star... not good.
                              Nah man we got LeBron-stopper OG and the Brazilian Kevin Durant. We good
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Just imagine how juiced this guy will be on 4 days rest, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X