No announcement yet.

Game #39 Toronto Raptors 89 - Miami Heat 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The argument for starting Van Vleet is it is the least disturbing to the current rotations. Van Vleet gives the starters similar skills to Lowry, even of those skills only operate at about what 60% of Lowry gives you. Plus you desperately need playmaking with that second unit moreso than with the starters and Delon is a FAR better playmaker.

I wouldn't be too upset if they start Van Vleet - I mostly care about the minutes being reasonable - Delon should be around 35 minutes and Fred around 20 or so. And Delon should operate in clutch time.
    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
      The argument for starting Van Vleet is it is the least disturbing to the current rotations. Van Vleet gives the starters similar skills to Lowry, even of those skills only operate at about what 60% of Lowry gives you. Plus you desperately need playmaking with that second unit moreso than with the starters and Delon is a FAR better playmaker.

I wouldn't be too upset if they start Van Vleet - I mostly care about the minutes being reasonable - Delon should be around 35 minutes and Fred around 20 or so. And Delon should operate in clutch time.
      Agreed!!!

Comment

On Kyle... The one thing I learned from following Embiid and Favors last year is that a bone bruise is not the same as a regular bruise. It's actually damage to the bone itself. It's interesting that Woj used the term bone bruise while the Raptors MR account said it was a bruised tailbone, which sounds more like a bruised ass.

Hopefully Woj got it wrong because bone bruises can last way longer than you'd expect a simple bruise to.

Comment

Bah double post sorry.

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post

If Delon is playing 35 minutes, then either he or DD will be with the bench for most of those minutes anyway.

I agree that the bench has struggled without a star there to help, but that's true with or without Delon (mostly they were only good with OG there). I think we'll need to see more mixing and matching to get enough offensive talent playing with the bench, maybe some Serge with the bench when DD isn't there, even Serge and JV together.

No matter what we do with the bench, it's going to be hoping to break even. Which is why winning the starter minutes is as key as ever. Hence no FVV starting.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Bah double post sorry.
              Well, bruised tailbone healing takes abt 4 weeks. And I'm pretty sure Deron Williams missed just one playoff game back in 2015 due to bruised tailbone. I could be wrong.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                On Kyle... The one thing I learned from following Embiid and Favors last year is that a bone bruise is not the same as a regular bruise. It's actually damage to the bone itself. It's interesting that Woj used the term bone bruise while the Raptors MR account said it was a bruised tailbone, which sounds more like a bruised ass.

Hopefully Woj got it wrong because bone bruises can last way longer than you'd expect a simple bruise to.
                I hate to burst your bubble but its quite hilarious reading all your posts about Lowry’s injury. I suggest you stick with your RR day job and quit being the resident quack physician of RR.

Cheers !

Comment

Im with the group on limiting FVV minutes.

Delon should rack up the minutes with Lowry being out.

Time for Powell to step up, Gain back that confidence lost.

And one more thing, Siakam should fucking stop hurling bricks outside of 22 feet...he should stick with what he is capable of, defense and rebounds.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    https://twitter.com/KingJames/status...6%7Ctwterm%5E0

Goddammit lebron the world was much simpler when I hated you
                    Holy shit Masai firesale this roster and clear cap space for summer 2018, Lebron is coming north!
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      It's going to happen. We should just accept it now.
                      Yea it's definitely going to happen. Wouldn't shock me in the least. Casey has a love affair with focusing on the bench and not the starters for whatever reason. Also he hates messing with the bench
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

maybe this will cheer you guys up

Possible treatments for chronic tailbone pain might include:

- Manipulation.
                        Massaging the muscles attached to the tailbone might help ease pain.
                        Manipulation is typically done through the rectum.
                        https://www.mayoclinic.org/tailbone-...s/faq-20058211
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Holy shit Masai firesale this roster and clear cap space for summer 2018, Lebron is coming north!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              #SaveTheBooty
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                I feel bad for laughing at this

Comment

Working...
                                X