Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #33 Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors - Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:30 PM ET on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Why are you replying to yourself? And we have a top 5 player in the league, so we do have a star.
    The thread was toxic with self hate, I was on the W train. Quotes were patting myself on the back.

Plus; I said the Pacers reminded me of the 2015 Raptors.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Still funny to me that he thought he actually could dunk on a shot blocker like Turner.

Stay in your lane Brown.
      To be fair, Brown was stiff armed and then pushed off

Comment

• Shit, no call at the end of the game for Pacers. Even though I'm a Raptors fan, I appreciate a fair game (a well-deserved win by Kawhi though).
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          Shit, no call at the end of the game for Pacers. Even though I'm a Raptors fan, I appreciate a fair game (a well-deserved win by Kawhi though).
          It is a fair game. Refs make mistakes all throughout the game. Unless we're now thinking the fix was in. A missed call at the 48 minute mark is the same as a missed call in the 1st quarter if were interested in the poor calls against us I remember early on.

Pacers had plenty other opportunities other than that to score more than the 11 pts we held them to in the 4th. Our guys were clutch, OG got some hand on the ball, bogdon flopped like a fish, refs didnt like it enough to stop the celebration and bring it back, ball game, on to the next
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Is there a boxscore where it shows the pace by quarter?

Seems like as soon as the pace picked up and raps went small things improved.

Ironically Greg Monroe’s net rating was great.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Bill Simmons did his annual trade value rankings
              #1 is some name I cant pronounce that plays for our pals in milwaukee
              Raptors:
              12. Kawhi
              41. Lowry
              45. Siakam

One of many honorable mentions after 55: OG

http://tradevalue.theringer.com
              PSkills was an Honourable mention and 45 lol

Comment

It is a fair game. Refs make mistakes all throughout the game. Unless we're now thinking the fix was in. A missed call at the 48 minute mark is the same as a missed call in the 1st quarter if were interested in the poor calls against us I remember early on.

Pacers had plenty other opportunities other than that to score more than the 11 pts we held them to in the 4th. Our guys were clutch, OG got some hand on the ball, bogdon flopped like a fish, refs didnt like it enough to stop the celebration and bring it back, ball game, on to the next
                I don't know man, it looks to me that OG knew he effed up after the play, probably was surprised himself that there was no call.

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I don't know man, it looks to me that OG knew he effed up after the play, probably was surprised himself that there was no call.

I'm not saying it wasnt a missed call. I'm saying theres missed calls all over the game. Calls were missed against the Raptors in the 1st quarter that could have made the final play irrelevant.

#AllMissedCallsMatter

Comment

I'm not saying it wasnt a missed call. I'm saying theres missed calls all over the game. Calls were missed against the Raptors in the 1st quarter that could have made the final play irrelevant.

#AllMissedCallsMatter
                    The Sacramento Screw Job Part 1... The offensive foul called on Kyle Lowry as he drained a three to tie the score. Not sure who was more surprised. Ben MacLemore, Kyle or the other two zebras who watched the call in stunned silence.
                    The Sacramento Screw Job Part 2.... The imaginary clock start that cost T Ross a buzzer beater
                    Violet Palmer watching and ignoring a hack worse than OG's last night on the late great Primo Pasta in Charlotte

and these are just off the top of my head.. I am sure there are more.

Did Ed Malloy miss that call.. he sure did.... but so what.
                    After getting hosed for the better part of 23 years Les Raptors fans should give a fat rats pitoot about poor Indiana

Next up... a battering of the Cavs.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      The Sacramento Screw Job Part 1... The offensive foul called on Kyle Lowry as he drained a three to tie the score. Not sure who was more surprised. Ben MacLemore, Kyle or the other two zebras who watched the call in stunned silence.
                      The Sacramento Screw Job Part 2.... The imaginary clock start that cost T Ross a buzzer beater
                      Violet Palmer watching and ignoring a hack worse than OG's last night on the late great Primo Pasta in Charlotte

and these are just off the top of my head.. I am sure there are more.

Did Ed Malloy miss that call.. he sure did.... but so what.
                      After getting hosed for the better part of 23 years Les Raptors fans should give a fat rats pitoot about poor Indiana

Next up... a battering of the Cavs.
                      It was Ed Malloy last night?

Hey! How bout this one?

The NBA said Thursday that officials Ed Malloy, John Goble and Violet Palmer missed a foul by Charlotte’s Michael Kidd-Gilchrist against Toronto’s Andrea Bargnani on a jump shot in the final seconds of the Bobcats’ 98-97 victory Wednesday night.

The NBA said Bargnani should have been given two free throws and the clock stopped with approximately 2.4 seconds remaining. Replays showed Kidd-Gilchrist’s right hand made contact with Bargnani’s left wrist as the Toronto player shot, with the ball coming up well short

Comment

All I could look at was OG's reaction after the foul ... priceless. He definitely fouled him. But whatevs.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          All I could look at was OG's reaction after the foul ... priceless. He definitely fouled him. But whatevs.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Even if he gets the foul hes gotta go 3 for 3 just to take it it overtime. Hes a career 85% ft shooter so math tells me he makes all 3 60% of the time..and thats to get to overtime on the road so cut that number in more than half..

They got screwed out of a 25% shot at winning

Comment

Just as plausible he was simply reacting to the flailing and likelihood that the refs would late-call react to it .... but he did foul him, just not an automatic call imo

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                Is there a boxscore where it shows the pace by quarter?

Seems like as soon as the pace picked up and raps went small things improved.

Ironically Greg Monroe’s net rating was great.
                                Monroe's net rating was -20, second worst on the team.

Pace:
                                98.5 overall
                                106 Q1
                                101.5 Q2
                                99.2 Q3
                                97.9 Q4

Pace was at its slowest in the final Q when the Raps came back, at its highest in Q1 when the Pacers were crushing us.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X