Game #11: New Orleans Pelicans 118 - Toronto Raptors 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    You keep doing this. Dropping some vague "that's racist" warning then not following up. Not really sure if it's offensive what he said or accurate. Calm your tits
    If you're able to pick that up from what I said then you know what it is. So let's not do it and we won't have problems.

I'm not here to read how so and so player in a predominantly black league is acting "thug" or "gangsta". Just not interested in that rhetoric.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      If you're able to pick that up from what I said then you know what it is. So let's not do it and we won't have problems.

I'm not here to read how so and so player in a predominantly black league is acting "thug" or "gangsta". Just not interested in that rhetoric.
      You've said it for far less. We also don't need PC police trying to lather unnecessary controversy where there isn't any.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I like when 2 baseketball7 footers basically just jaw at each other and start slapping, pinching and pulling hair
        They're good at the gangsta talk, neck tats and throat slash signs though .... grrrrr
        You get suspended without pay for fighting in basketball, but yeah I'm sure it's just because they're not tough.

Pretty easy to talk shit behind a keyboard, but I doubt you'd question their toughness to their faces.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          You get suspended without pay for fighting in basketball, but yeah I'm sure it's just because they're not tough.

Pretty easy to talk shit behind a keyboard, but I doubt you'd question their toughness to their faces.
          remember this lol

https://youtu.be/0X57NI-MoWQ?t=2m51s
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

You've said it for far less. We also don't need PC police trying to lather unnecessary controversy where there isn't any.
            I haven't said it for far less, and I've said it twice. Not sure why me having an issue with race-laced comments bothers you, but it certainly says more about you than me trying to be "PC Police".

Comment

I haven't said it for far less, and I've said it twice. Not sure why me having an issue with race-laced comments bothers you, but it certainly says more about you than me trying to be "PC Police".
              "Race laced"...I think we'll wrap this one up right here.

Comment

"Race laced"...I think we'll wrap this one up right here.
                Yep because if it was a mostly white league we'd be talking about acting "gangsta" and throat-slashing signs. Give me a break.

Comment

• This is what you guys look like right now.

Comment

Yep because if it was a mostly white league we'd be talking about acting "gangsta" and throat-slashing signs. Give me a break.
                    You let me know when sidney crosby does a crip hand sign after a goal like derozan does

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    This is what you guys look like right now.

Can I be jerry?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      I had never seen that. That's awesome lol
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Not being familiar with any former "you keep doing this" from you, I actually assumed you were warning me against offending actual gang members. I've been around my share of 1%-ers who certainly would have got what I meant with no offense taken.

I didn't mention any colour so dragging that into it is not necessary. Lots of white players are able to act like fake tough guys too. Hence my list of tough guy sports showing basketball players near the bottom....

Comment

You let me know when sidney crosby does a crip hand sign after a goal like derozan does

Endless Seinfeld material today.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Endless Seinfeld material today.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Aussie on Aussie crime. Kyrie won't return, possible concussion

Comment

• So we might play the Celtics without both Kyrie and Horford?

Man, we are so going to lose this game.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X