What are the odds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    That question merits a ban ... Zero, unless a unprotected pick came from a dreg team trade.

I believe Pascal S. will have as much impact as Norman P. did last season....which will be a great development.
    we were one win off last year

i say we have a 35 percent chance to get first
    cavs have a 55 percent
    boston 5
    5percent for other
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
      we were one win off last year

i say we have a 35 percent chance to get first
      cavs have a 55 percentn 5
      5percent for other
      Oops...I was thinking 1st pick for some reason. Apologies.

Comment

What are the odds Norman Powell plays more minutes than Terrence Ross off the bench?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          What are the odds Norman Powell plays more minutes than Terrence Ross off the bench?
          0. because casey is gonna need to showcase ross in order to trade him.

what are the odds that poetl will be a surprise and fan favourite like biyombo was?

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
            What are the chances Raptors get the first seed ?
            .01%. Only way if LeBron has serious injury.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              0. because casey is gonna need to showcase ross in order to trade him.

what are the odds that poetl will be a surprise and fan favourite like biyombo was?
              Well Casey said that he's been highly impressed with both Jakob and Pascal so that's good to hear. So I think the odds are high
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                Well Casey said that he's been highly impressed with both Jakob and Pascal so that's good to hear. So I think the odds are high
                Casey also supposedly likes JV too

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Casey also supposedly likes JV too
                  Lol this is true. I guess I shouldn't believe anything he says really
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                    Of course he's going to say he's impressed with them, they just drafted the dudes.

Plus, he won't have a choice but to play atleast one of them when JV inevitably gets injured.

What are the odds we trade JV, Ross, Poetl and 2 picks for Cousins?
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Of course he's going to say he's impressed with them, they just drafted the dudes.

Plus, he won't have a choice but to play atleast one of them when JV inevitably gets injured.

What are the odds we trade JV, Ross, Poetl and 2 picks for Cousins?
                      Pretty close to zero.

What are the odds Joseph plays as many total minutes as last season?
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        Pretty close to zero.

What are the odds Joseph plays as many total minutes as last season?
                        Lol, one can dream.

100%. With Delon injured for the foreseeable future there aren't any real options. I could see some ultra small Lowry, CJ and Pow Pow line ups that would be a lot of fun.

What are the odds JV plays 77 and games this year (regular season)?
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Lol, one can dream.

100%. With Delon injured for the foreseeable future there aren't any real options. I could see some ultra small Lowry, CJ and Pow Pow line ups that would be a lot of fun.

What are the odds JV plays 77 and games this year (regular season)?
                          The odds JV plays 77 or more games are very very low. Its tough tough going inside and banging bodies with other dudes who weight over 260 lbs on a nightly basis is hazardous work. Big men get hurt. I'd put it at 500:1 that he plays north of 77 games.

What are the odds Bebe gets hurt or strains or pulls something in training camp and starts the season on IR ?
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Sep 26, 2016, 09:00 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            The odds JV plays 77 or more games are very very low. Its tough tough going inside and banging bodies with other dudes who weight over 260 lbs on a nightly basis is hazardous work. Big men get hurt. I'd put it at 500:1 that he plays north of 77 games.

What are the odds Bebe gets hurt or strains or pulls something in training camp and starts the season on IR ?
                            Especially if you're going up against guys like JV.

I expect Bebe to get injured sometime during the year, he's prone. But I don't expect anything too bad.

What are the odds that Siakam makes more of an impact than Poetl?
                            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                              Especially if you're going up against guys like JV.

I expect Bebe to get injured sometime during the year, he's prone. But I don't expect anything too bad.

What are the odds that Siakam makes more of an impact than Poetl?
                              It will come down to playing time... So to the surprise of many I think Jacob quite possibly makes a bigger impact this year than Pascal. ...... because Bebe will get hurt and there will be some minutes available to Poeltl that normally he wouldn't get. The kid has a high IQ and will make the most of his time.

What are the odds that Bruno sees 300 minutes of floor time at the NBA level this year ?
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Sep 26, 2016, 09:39 PM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

You do know that two of the past three seasons JV has played 77+ games, yeah? He missed two games and one game, two and three years ago. 500:1 may be a little excessive...
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X