No announcement yet.

Game #40 Raptors @ Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

404 is an Atlanta area code. Not sure where to go from there.

Comment

Dude put some love into it, at least let us know when the game is:

8 PM ET, Jan.3, here I've done it for you.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

All respect to DeMar, but I hope Kawhi destroys him and the Spurs

Comment

Good line from Aldridge

"Give me some popcorn, I just want to watch it," Aldridge said. "If I could get some popcorn and watch it, I would. But I might have to play."

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Good line from Aldridge

"Give me some popcorn, I just want to watch it," Aldridge said. "If I could get some popcorn and watch it, I would. But I might have to play."
            LMA is the real difference maker for the Spurs. DD's been steady all season but their win % goes way up when LMA produces. Defending him well is key, big night for Ibaka and Siakam - maybe more so Siakam, I have a feeling LMA shoots right over Ibaka without too much trouble. Let's see what Pascal can do.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

538 has as 1 point favourites. We have the best away record in the league, almost as good as at home.Lets get it done.PS don’t bite on DeRozan fakes.

Comment

When someone falls for a DeMar pump fake this forum is going to explode..at least 3 pages of WTF’s. I agree they should have a rule fining anyone that falls for it.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Spurs are rollin a bit, 10-5 since Dec 1 vs Raps' 8-7.

Spurs' defence is still not good but the Raps will still be thin overall. Almost think this has to come down to a battle of wills, Kawhi vs DeMar. The hype will be real.
                  If it's a battle of Kawhi vs DeMar wills, we win this rolling away .....

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    LMA is the real difference maker for the Spurs. DD's been steady all season but their win % goes way up when LMA produces. Defending him well is key, big night for Ibaka and Siakam - maybe more so Siakam, I have a feeling LMA shoots right over Ibaka without too much trouble. Let's see what Pascal can do.
                    Yet another night we're gonna miss JV

Comment

As the world waits with baited breath to see if pop and Kawhi acknowledge each other. My bet says no, especially cause Kawhi never shakes hands post game anyways but I think he barely acknowledges their entire team.

Danny will be ever the politician with smiles and hugs, and DeRozan will likewise hug all his friends. Watch Lowry sit on the bench finally lol
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        As the world waits with baited breath to see if pop and Kawhi acknowledge each other. My bet says no, especially cause Kawhi never shakes hands post game anyways but I think he barely acknowledges their entire team.

Danny will be ever the politician with smiles and hugs, and DeRozan will likewise hug all his friends. Watch Lowry sit on the bench finally lol
                        Kawhi is gonna slap hands with Patty Mills, but that's probably about it. There's nobody else left from that championship team, except Pop. Lowry shouldn't even be allowed to travel and come back for the B2B home game vs. the Pacers.

Comment

Kyle has been officially ruled out

Comment

So many SALTY Spurs reporters on twitter lmao.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Seems like JV is about 3-4 weeks away still too, according to Nurse, according to Blake.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                LOL, first reports were ruled out, but it seems Nurse followed that up with the old "you ever know." Officially questionable.

https://twitter.com/WolstatSun/statu...20003450007553
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X