Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #42 Pacers (26-12) @ Raptors (29-12) Sunday January 6th 2019 SN1 900(St Johns) 830(Halifax) 730(Toronto) 630(Winnipeg) 530(Calgary) 430(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be proud to be a Pacers fan though. Small market, no prima donna supertars, play like a TEAM, fun team to watch

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      They got full of themselves after the Warriors wins and thought they could sleepwalk through the rest of the regular season on talent. Bad habits crept in.
      Still not right or based in any fact but you keep saying it
      Now we just need someone to say the Raptors wanted it more tonight lol

Just bustin' yur balls Golden

Comment

• Comment

• So, we just shot over 50% from 3 on a b2b against the #2 NBA defense after shooting 44% from 3 against the #3 defense. Ball movement was great last 2 games. Feels more like a rhythm thing more than a “our shooters all suck” thing.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            Still not right or based in any fact but you keep saying it
            Now we just need someone to say the Raptors wanted it more tonight lol

Just bustin' yur balls Golden
            No problem, my cajones can take it. Lol. Imma speak it into existence!

Comment

So, we just shot over 50% from 3 on a b2b against the #2 NBA defense after shooting 44% from 3 against the #3 defense. Ball movement was great last 2 games. Feels more like a rhythm thing more than a “our shooters all suck” thing.
              I agree. When we move the ball our shooters seem to shoot better. Need to keep that up
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

So, we just shot over 50% from 3 on a b2b against the #2 NBA defense after shooting 44% from 3 against the #3 defense. Ball movement was great last 2 games. Feels more like a rhythm thing more than a “our shooters all suck” thing.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  I agree. When we move the ball our shooters seem to shoot better. Need to keep that up
                  I dunno GLF, before you’re allowed to agree with me you need DanH to run some advanced stats and tell everybody what opinion they’re supposed to have. j/k

Comment

I dunno GLF, before you’re allowed to agree with me you need DanH to run some advanced stats and tell everybody what opinion they’re supposed to have. j/k
                    LOL love Dan H and his stats! But I agree with you a lot actually ahaha
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      Well, 22 year olds, but yeah, not quite NBA level hahaha.
                      That said, it is an art, I played volleyball in university before playing Ball in College, it really helped in the timing dept, surprise too, big guys didnt see it coming.
                      Always hated playing against volleyball players, dont get me wrong id always win. But my gawd could they jump. Im a 6"2 pg (so tiny) but 6"3 or 6"4 volleyball players would throw down monster dunks in my sport while in warmups i could barely get down the one handers lol.

Comment

• Is Miles the onlt player that RR is still allowed to hate on tonight?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Is Miles the onlt player that RR is still allowed to hate on tonight?
                          Nurse nailed his pj’s to the bench so it’s hard to hate on someone who doesn’t play.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Y'all know me, still the same NORMIE but I been low-key
                            Hated on by most these POSTERS with no cheese, no deals and no G's
                            No wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles, and no 3 & D
                            Mad at me cause I can finally afford to provide my teammates with some D
                            Ok can we not get some more likes for this creativity haha

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                              Nurse nailed his pj’s to the bench so it’s hard to hate on someone who doesn’t play.
                              RR can always hate on him for the roster spot he's taking up for the $$$ he's making
                              I hope he somehow finds his mojo but think it's too late for that. For now, I'd much rather see Boucher get his minutes

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                3rd game in 4 nights.....

Serge is bound to be a bit sore...
                                Pascal .. well... this guys motor is incredible... he will again be at top speed...
                                Freddy should be OK but he get spelled tonite with the return of Lowry.
                                Green .. not sure but he is a pro and he is consistent..... expect the good defense and 6 to 8 points....

OG/Wright/Powell/Monroe.. should be fresh as daisy's and looking to make amends for an offnight in Milwuakee ....hope they make a differnce tonight... if they do.... then the Raps are adding a W.
                                Nailed it... except for Lowry coming back and causing the team to blow up in a good way.

Comment

Working...
                                X