Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #43 Hawks (12-27) @ Raptors (30-12) Tuesday January 8th 2019. TSN 230 am(Vilnius, Lithuania) 900pm(St Johns) 830pm(Halifax) 730pm(Toronto) 630pm(Winnipeg) 530pm(Calgary) 430pm(Vancouver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post

A fucking lapdog. Always knew he's a bad guy.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Ya the little I've read about this situation, the last time this came up in media, is that it's a pretty complex issue, with two polarizing sides. One that is in power and controls the media, the other (which Kanter falls under) is the opposition that is essentially banished from the country (but very well could be kooks as well). Lots of propaganda, from both sides.

I don't think you can get a proper opinion without doing a ton more research and I myself don't care enough.

That being said, I believe Kanter's family had to disown him so that they wouldn't be put in prison or worse. So it's not some partisan issue like we have in the west. Kanter could very well be hurt/killed/kidnapped. Crazy times we live in.

Oh ya and Hedo is a tool!

Comment

https://streamable.com/s/h7zll/lmjebj
        D Rose starts strong, defending Thibs...then takes a wrong turn, telling his doubters to "kill yourselves"
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

As if there was any more doubt Turkoglu was a piece of shi...

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
              Now he knows how Lorenzo Brown felt in that fleeting moment in that one magical December night

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                No kidding, Zion must be the heaviest guy in the world that can do this:

Comment

OMG the springs in his knees/legs must be by some secret manufacturer.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    No kidding, Zion must be the heaviest guy in the world that can do this:

O-VER-RAT-TED (clap, clap, clap clap clap)

Comment

Zion will have a Vince Carter type impact to whoever drafts him. Might even be bigger now that we're living in the social media era.

Hope he goes to any team other than the Cavs. They've had 4 number 1 picks in the last 20 years. Lebron, Kyrie, Bennet and Wiggins. Currently last place in the league too.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        OMG the springs in his knees/legs must be by some secret manufacturer.
                        Gravity: Sorry but someone who weighs 270 pounds cannot do over 40 inches of vertical leap.
                        Zion: Hold my beer.

Comment

IDK if Zion will be the best player in the draft. I actually like RJ Barrett better, but Zion is guaranteed "must see" whenever he plays, so owners may force their GM to use the #1 pick on him. I don't think he'll be bad because athletic freaks who give 100% seldom do poorly in the NBA, but I don't know if he can dominate without having a 3pt shot or playmaking abilities. I still think he should be an all-star.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Zion will have a Vince Carter type impact to whoever drafts him. Might even be bigger now that we're living in the social media era.

Hope he goes to any team other than the Cavs. They've had 4 number 1 picks in the last 20 years. Lebron, Kyrie, Bennet and Wiggins. Currently last place in the league too.
                            If the Knicks win the lottery, Zion imo would surpass LeBron as the most popular player in the NBA. Zion to the Knicks would be unbelievable for the NBA.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Didn't Vince Carter say he could do a 720 dunk back in the day?

Comment

I want him on the Knicks to test how cursed that franchise is. But then I don't want him on the Knicks because Dolan doesn't deserve nice things.

Comment

Working...
                                X