No announcement yet.

Game #40: Cleveland Cavaliers 99 - Toronto Raptors 133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all that's happened I don't expect a win but I would like to see an indication that the Raptors can do better containing Lebron (and now ITs) dribble penetration and the 3 point shot attack. I believe they've been defending the three reasonably well this year but the dribble penetration remains a huge issue as does giving up offensive rebounds. Missing Lowry and Ibaka it will be a challenge to score more than 100 points so they'd better be able to keep the Cavs down. I didn't mind the idea to rest Demar. It would be a nice F YOU to the league who clearly should have suspended Thomas for the clothesline. What IF someone did that to Lebron? Not that anyone would dare....that could be scary. Do we have anyone who could try and tear Kevin Love's arm off again?

Comment

Victory is the only option. Failure is not
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Victory is the only option. Failure is not
        Nah failure is the key to success.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
          Lorenzo Brown.
          Still not sure if I've seen him take a shot lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
            It’s just bad for the league when a little scuffle like that results in $30k lost and two entertaining players being sidelined, one for a big conference game. They should let players go at each other a bit more, it makes for more entertaining games.
            Yes. They barely more than tickled each other and no punches were thrown

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Lorenzo? I thought his name was Alfonzo! Or was it Deangelo
              Alfonzo is McKinnie.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                Hilarious that Ibaka and Johnson are suspended while IT gets away with a fine (which is somehow less than DeMar's)

And now we get to take on Cleveland without two of our best three players. Hooray
                DD barely SHOVES Dragic and gets fined more than IT who chopped a guys throat with intent to injure ..... the NBA is SOOOOOOOO crooked

Comment

JV will get two immediate fouls, at least one big will foul out. LeWhiner goes to the line 38X with phantom fouls

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Alfonzo is McKinnie.
                    Alfonzo and Lorenzo..There's a buddy comedy there somewhere. They could call it "The bench warmers"
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      DD barely SHOVES Dragic and gets fined more than IT who chopped a guys throat with intent to injure ..... the NBA is SOOOOOOOO crooked
                      Thomas said he was going for the steal. Wiggins apparently agreed that it was accidental. Really??

Comment

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                          Thomas said he was going for the steal. Wiggins apparently agreed that it was accidental. Really??
                          Thibs actually agreed with IT explanation too. Maybe that influenced league's decision.
                          Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jan 10, 2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                            That is a whopper of trump proportions..it’s a steal attempt only if Wiggins dribbles the ball at shoulder height..which he clearly doesn’t....
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Lorenzo? I thought his name was Alfonzo! Or was it Deangelo
                              Call him anything you want but he's gonna rumble come tomorrow!

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                That is a whopper of trump proportions..it’s a steal attempt only if Wiggins dribbles the ball at shoulder height..which he clearly doesn’t....
                                Or if Wiggins' head was actually the basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X