• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Too late lol u mean H
        hahahahaah ya
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Bucks have 4 or 5 Free Agents

So they will be entirely different next season
          that's the positive. They might be one hit wonder.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Siakam has to hit those two 3's he missed. He's shooting like 40 something percent from the corners. I really like how Kyle gives guys confidence though. He will them the ball in spots he knows they can be successful to get them going. Sometimes to the teams detriment because he should be the one shooting.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
              Knicks are so damn awful. They better blast them off the floor in the second half.
              15 straight losses. DJ should have asked for a buyout

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Devlin said Marc Gasol just made his NBA debut...what lmao
                you haven't truly enter the league till you don the raptor Claw

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Devlin said Marc Gasol just made his NBA debut...what lmao
                  lollll yeah that was funny

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    15 straight losses. DJ should have asked for a buyout
                    Knicks believe they can use him to recruit Durant apparently. .

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      yeah ibaka on the 2nd unit would be great. he could teach the youth a thing or two

he has played very heavy mins the last 2 months... he needs a few weeks of 15-20 mins games... get his wind back.
                      He better enjoy the break and actually take it easy. I don't know if he'll fit that well with the bench but it's better than Monroe and when the playoffs come we will always have one of Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal on the floor so we should be fine
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                        he's been off 3 of the last 4 games...
                        Has he actually? Or do you mean 3 of the last 4 days? But anyway yea he looks very rusty. This is why he needs to stop taking rest days at this point and just play the games. I'm down for him to continue to take back to backs off but that's it unless he's actually injured.
                        Last edited by GLF; Sat Feb 9, 2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Holy shit these passes by Marc
                          Crazy fluid
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            He better enjoy the break and actually take it easy. I don't know if he'll fit that well with the bench but it's better than Monroe and when the playoffs come we will always have one of Kawhi, Kyle or Pascal on the floor so we should be fine
                            ibaka did play off the bench earlier in the season when jv would sometiems get the start.

i think he would be fine in either scenario... gotta put winning ahead of ego

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Knicks believe they can use him to recruit Durant apparently. .
                              Durant isn't going to the Knicks unless there's assurance there's more than that there

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Has he actually? Or do you mean 3 of the last 4 games? But anyway yea he looks very rusty. This is why he needs to stop taking rest days at this point and just play the games. I'm down for him to continue to take back to backs off but that's it unless he's actually injured.
                                he shouldnt even need back to back off... i mean it's god damn middle of feb now...if the knee isnt fully healed by now, we have a problem...

Comment

Working...
                                X