Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    16 points 5 rebs by Bosh with 2 min left in half. His numbers will be up, dude. Trust us.
    Oh yea ... I knoW it is first night post James but 26 15 night ... I think we might see Bosh Raptor numbers this season
    Last edited by guyroch; Wed Oct 29, 2014, 11:07 PM. Reason: Wc

Comment

Bosh has a lot of pride, and he added a lot of dimension to his game — improved passing, defense, range out to three point line.

I think he's going surprise a lot of people this year. I can't wait to see him go up against Kevin Love and the Cavs. He's going to go play pissed.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
        Bosh has a lot of pride, and he added a lot of dimension to his game — improved passing, defense, range out to three point line.

I think he's going surprise a lot of people this year. I can't wait to see him go up against Kevin Love and the Cavs. He's going to go play pissed.
        His D and range I'll give you. Not sure his passing is any better. His rebounding has also declined (and we'll see how much of it was due to role). And he plays in the post a lot less, so we'll see how he does since he'll probably be asked to go back to that more.

Comment

I think he'll come close to his 09-10 numbers. No reason he shouldn't. And now that he has the Championship pedigree, he should want it just as bad, if not more, if he feels James slighted them.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            I think he'll come close to his 09-10 numbers. No reason he shouldn't. And now that he has the Championship pedigree, he should want it just as bad, if not more, if he feels James slighted them.
            Meh...I expect his numbers to go up, and could even be impressive, but he's not a guy who carries a team. He had a huge night, but they got a randomly amazing night offensively from Norris Cole, a normally bad offensive player. They're going to need a lot of random big nights from people you probably won't expect it from.

Comment

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Meh...I expect his numbers to go up, and could even be impressive, but he's not a guy who carries a team. He had a huge night, but they got a randomly amazing night offensively from Norris Cole, a normally bad offensive player. They're going to need a lot of random big nights from people you probably won't expect it from.
                Oh, I agree. I'm not saying they're going to win anything, let alone their division. Washington should win that. Just saying his number will rival those of his Raptor days.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Give me Barnes over Ross anyday of the week. Also a better fit for the Raps. He's in a bad situation in Oakland because the Warriors are loaded with GREAT players. Barnes usually is the 4th/5th option for that team.
                  Give me one good argument for this point.

Barnes: 40% FG - 35% 3PT - 9.5 ppg - 28 mpg
                  Ross: 42% FG - 40% 3PT - 10.9 ppg - 27 mpg

So Barnes plays more minutes, is less efficient, and scores less. How is he a better fit than Ross?
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Jose's out with a calf strain for 2-3 weeks. Sucks to be a Knicks fan.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                      Vince Carter top 25 all time in scoring .. He is 145 points from 24th spot and King James is 20 points behind VC and so Vince Carter maybe bumped out of 25th spot after just one game in the 2014 season ..
                      rightsideup wrote: View Post
                      vince will most likely be caught by james but will overtake parish and barkly this year and Iverson next year.
                      Looks like James wanted VC to remain in top 25 spot for one extra day ... Lebron usually 20 plus point guy had a bad night last night ..

Comment

Is it funny that Knick fans and media are talking playoff with Jose Calderon and Bargs on their roster ? Didn't we want them shipped out of town ?

I actually heard Skip on ESPN say in around about way that Jose Calderon is the key and that is why they looked so ugly against the Bulls yesterday .. I am a big fan of Jose but Knicks fans are delusional if they think Jose will help them lead them to the playoffs ... Jose is a year older and his body breaks down quickly ...

Comment

I actually heard Skip on ESPN say in around about way that Jose Calderon is the key and that is why they looked so ugly against the Bulls yesterday .. I am a big fan of Jose but Knicks fans are delusional if they think Jose will help them lead them to the playoffs ... Jose is a year older and his body breaks down quickly ...
                          And it's only a matter of time until opposing offenses start scheming to attack Calderon right off the bat.

Comment

watching Quincy Acy .. Made me think " It seems Colengelo's finally scored a passing grade on a second round pic that he took "

Comment

rudy gay is absolutely shooting lights out right now against portland. something like a ridiculous 80%

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                rudy gay is absolutely shooting lights out right now against portland. something like a ridiculous 80%
                                Chris Bosh player of the week for East and Rudy Gay and Cousins have the King up 3-1 to start off the season .. Got to give Chris Bosh credit ... I under estimated him ...

Comment

Working...
                                X