Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the morning to you Dr.

Thanks for tweeting my thread.

Just to give you a head's up. I won't be posting on the Forum or RR until the draft unless something of consequence regarding the Raptors happens beforehand.

Its gotten a bit too crazy for me with all this sign and trade stuff especially when I really think that Bosh will stay. I could obviously be wrong but based upon what I think I just find all this sign and trade talk a bit much. Also some of the new posters; i.e. rookies seem like they might be trolling for another team because they would love to steal Bosh from the Raptors.

Anyway, I think hoops fans are generally bored if they don't support one of the four still standing so they are just posting a lot of stuff that doesn't interest me.

I do really believe that Bosh will stay. I just hope that his knees aren't really falling apart and that the Raptors don't get stuck with a max contract invalid in about four years.

I have contacted some other members of the board and mentioned that in the meantime; i.e. before June 24th if they want to discuss anything Raptors or hoops related they can just send me a message or vice versa.

Take care my friend, do stay in touch and stay Raptors and life optimistic.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.
Working...
X