No announcement yet.

Visitor Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just seems so perfect for the raptors right now why not?

Haha so you brought up marion and magic too eh? Being undersized has never been a problem for athletic players. It is more of a problem for the bigger slow players. I dont think that we should trust ed davis and amir as our soul pf's. Amir proved that he has potential last year, but il be damned if he is considered a starter to the league. I have a real bad feeling about ed davis, i was never a fan of his. I could be wrong there, but if BRYAN (not brian lol) colangelo has learned anything, it is that one good season dosnt make you good. It happened with calderon, and i fear it will happen with amir.
    Golden State had it right. Add up the pfs totals per game and it was like 30 ppg, over 15 boards (more probably) all for the price of an allstar. The thing is, when a player was injured, you wouldnt lose all 30 ppg and all boards, you would lose 8 ppg and a couple boards.
    I dunno, pretty genius to me.

The raptors could have that and more. I think ed davis is going to produce more then radmonivic and Amir is going to get 15 and 8.
Working...
X