Game 3: Toronto Raptors 102 - Miami Heat 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    dude wtf. i completely agree wiht what you just said. The district of derozan thing is a really ignorant thing to say just because someone doesnt agree with you on things derozan. Yea he didnt play well but saying the district of derozan thing just makes you sound like a dick because you dislike him the most
    I actually don't dislike DeRozan.

He is more active in passing lanes, he's shown effort to get to glass.

One small problem thus far this year: he is playing like rudy

When he works within the team and picks his spots, combined with previously mentioned improvements, he is great to have.

I'd rather see teamwork and ball movement than one guy get his.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Dude, if you didn't watch the play, don't make ignorant comments. Amir didn't play a second today. Sat out with a sore ankle. Unless you mean Patterson...then that's fair...but then, please check to make sure you use the right names.
      I watched the first to games and some of today's game. I just feel we need upgrades and both positions. Not scoring wise cause we have our 3 scorers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        I watched the first to games and some of today's game. I just feel we need upgrades and both positions. Not scoring wise cause we have our 3 scorers

Amir played well the other games. We could maybe use an upgrade, but it is not a position of real weakness, like SF still is.

Comment

• I am just incredulous how bad 2Pat has been all 3 games. How does this happen? I heard he changed his stroke to improve his 3 shot ...but his whole game has been affected...wtf...I thought he was strong hin the head.

DD....I sense a change...does something happen when you become a all-star and expect how the refs treat you? I noticed after the timeout at the end (game already lost) and before Lou W. takes the 3 he and Lowry kind of upset cum snickered that was the play drawn up. Not a good sign. Hope I am reading some thing not there.

This shouldnt be a surprise...all 3 games have been crap in terms of heads being into the game all 4 qtrs.

The next game should tell the tale re how fast the proctologist (Casey) works his fingers.

OKC may feel the blowback.

The NBA...gotta love it!!

Comment

• Someone make the OKC game thread ( Looking at Joey )

Watching this game was like putting soap in my eyes
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What's going with 2pat? We need 40% 3-point guy. He's averaging 5.5 3PTA!

C'mon 2pat!

----

eh. Everyone just take a deep breath. We'll be fine.

Comment

• Miami can be beat....and badly. Thats what is so upsetting.

Comment

• 21/11 for Bosh. Anyone who thinks Amir is expendable should have their head examined.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Amir played well the other games. We could maybe use an upgrade, but it is not a position of real weakness, like SF still is.
                    Ross is not a bad player but he doesn't fit here

Comment

• Is anyone else starting to think this is a worrying quote by DeMar?

“I’m sure there’s a long list of one-time all-stars,” he says, “and I don’t want to be on it.”

In three games, he has five assists. Tonight and against Atlanta, two of our more difficult opponents, he tried to play the hero, repeatedly forcing the issue and killing ball movement.

When he doesn't get calls he's even more demonstrative than ever before.

It's way too early to say it's going to be a recurring problem, but we definitely aren't playing the brand of basketball we were last spring, and that comes from the top. OKC with eight guys dressed just beat a healthy Denver squad and we better show up next game or we're going to keep facing the same problems.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Someone make the OKC game thread ( Looking at Joey )

Watching this game was like putting soap in my eyes
                        Lol is SCRAPTOR gone into hiding?...havent seen a post from him lately!!!!!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Lol is SCRAPTOR gone into hiding?...havent seen a post from him lately!!!!!
                          Oops bad timing!!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Is anyone else starting to think this is a worrying quote by DeMar?

“I’m sure there’s a long list of one-time all-stars,” he says, “and I don’t want to be on it.”

In three games, he has five assists. Tonight and against Atlanta, two of our more difficult opponents, he tried to play the hero, repeatedly forcing the issue and killing ball movement.

It's way too early to say it's going to be a recurring problem, but we definitely aren't playing the brand of basketball we were last spring, and that comes from the top. OKC with eight guys dressed just beat a healthy Denver squad and we better show up next game or we're going to keep facing the same problems.
                            Demar is playing well but he in my eyes is not a all star.

Comment

I don't know if it's worrying, but it's certainly food for thought, if he's going into games with a hero's mentality we're going to lose games. I'm hoping Casey calls a team meeting or something after this one, or sits down with Ross, DeMar, PPat, and Greivis all individually, just to rip into their heads. After that, have the team take a bajillion shots from everywhere, and make them run pick and rolls for days.

Comment

Demar is playing well but he in my eyes is not a all star. But the last 3 games r changing my mind

Comment

Working...
                                X