No announcement yet.

Game 3: Toronto Raptors 102 - Miami Heat 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, here are some positives at least.

Lou Williams 10 FTs, nice.
    James Johnson nice defence on Wade (except for the last foul on his pumpfake).
    DeRozan's shooting 50% the last two games.
    Only 10 turnovers.
    It's only game 3 and we have 79 more fun, fun games to enjoy and win

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      The whole fucking roster shit the bed. including and not limited to derozan Mchappy.

Where the fuck was ross, what did patterson do. How the hell can you be 7 feet tall and not hit a fucking layup. how did lowry play 36 minutes and ONLY get 3 assist. Hes a damn point guard. How did everyone miss so many fucking rebounds. LIKE AHHHHH
      Everyone shit the bed except for JJ he came to play
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        The whole fucking roster shit the bed. including and not limited to derozan Mchappy.

Where the fuck was ross, what did patterson do. How the hell can you be 7 feet tall and not hit a fucking layup. how did lowry play 36 minutes and ONLY get 3 assist. Hes a damn point guard. How did everyone miss so many fucking rebounds. LIKE AHHHHH
        You're missing one big exception.

None of them tried to shit the bed.... They just messed up. There are nights like that.

You don't see me shitting on the missed free throws. You think DD or anyone else tried to miss those shots? Hell no.

But to, FOR THE SECOnd time in 3 GAMES, leave your teammates out to dry in crucial moment of game to whine/wiggle on floor over a no call that led to a 3? Here is a good rule of life: don't make same mistake twice

I can't believe there aren't more riled up - especially considering how shitty they played and to get it back to 5 with a few mins remaining- but oh yeah, this is the district of DeRozan after all.

Comment

• That was a very long game.. hard to watch. I really do think there is something wrong with Miami's rims. Need to swish those free throws or forget about it.

DD on that play where he got hit.. I was actually worried for him.. looked like he may have had a concussion. He took the defensive play off, but I've seen Lebron do that too.. didn't love it, but won't kill him for it.

The Raptors should have been watching the NBA finals from last year.. there is a reason why the Spurs beat them so badly and it wasn't because they have good ISO players.

There are too many reasons why the Raptors should have won this game. In my books this should have been a win. Good think is that it doesn't really count considering there are 79 games left on the schedule. Hurts that we can't beat Bosh yet, but it'll happen in due time.

Really missed Amir out there.. would have seen less 2Pat who really needs to be benched until he gets his sh!t together.

Comment

• Shirokin wrote: View Post
            I actually watched that game. Thought it was hilarious.
            Yeah, that's actually brilliant. I love how Vince has bascially turned himself into a wiley vet that just trolls younger opponents.

Vince doing a Chris Copeland impersonation for the ref.

http://gfycat.com/CheapIllustriousBighorn

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Everyone shit the bed except for JJ he came to play
              Nice to see Casey give him a shot

He couldn't have been worse than PP

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

None of them tried to shit the bed.... They just messed up. There are nights like that.

You don't see me shitting on the missed free throws. You think DD or anyone else tried to miss those shots? Hell no.

But to, FOR THE SECOnd time in 3 GAMES, leave your teammates out to dry in crucial moment of game to whine/wiggle on floor over a no call that led to a 3? Here is a good rule of life: don't make same mistake twice

I can't believe there aren't more riled up - especially considering how shitty they played and to get it back to 5 with a few mins remaining- but oh yeah, this is the district of DeRozan after all.
                Looked like he took a decently hard hit to the top of the head. Still though should've given more effort to get back up and move his ass back on defense

Comment

Nice to see Casey give him a shot

He couldn't have been worse than PP
                  I'm only 5'10'' and I'm pretty sure I could've played better than PP at the 4 spot. Seriously, did he forget how to play basketball? I know it's probably just a slump, but wow....

Comment

• if patterson isn't hitting the 3pt shot just bench him for JJ,

JJ is better at everything than Patterson other then 3's

Comment

• Game 3: Raptors @ Heat, Sunday November 2nd, 6pm EST, TSN2

Someone tell me what impact ross and Amir have on this team other then bodies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got murdered on the glass Amir where u at and the other team had 60 at half to ross where ur d at?

Comment

dude wtf. i completely agree wiht what you just said. The district of derozan thing is a really ignorant thing to say just because someone doesnt agree with you on things derozan. Yea he didnt play well but saying the district of derozan thing just makes you sound like a dick because you dislike him the most
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

Did you watch the game today? Amir has big impact, Ross not so much

Comment

• At least now we'll know to stick JJ on Bosh right off the bat next time we play the Heat. Casey will be smart enough to make that adjustment right...right?

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

We got murdered on the glass Amir where u at and the other team had 60 at half to ross where ur d at?
                              Dude, if you didn't watch the play, don't make ignorant comments. Amir didn't play a second today. Sat out with a sore ankle. Unless you mean Patterson...then that's fair...but then, please check to make sure you use the right names.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Did you watch the game today? Amir has big impact, Ross not so much
                                Amir fine he is not consistent tho but whatever

Comment

Working...
                                X