#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...hing-Candidate

We're gonna regret not making Stack our head coach.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...hing-Candidate

Hope Jerry gets a gig in the NBA.....This adds yet another banner of sorts to the Raps organization.

They are turning out quality coaching candidates. MLSE is a quality organization and sends the vibe it's a place you want to play.

Jesse Murmeys and now Jerry Stackhose and Nick Nurse are being looked at as solid candidates to help or lead coaching staffs around the league.

Raptors have a stable front office ....have built a pipeline of quality coaching personnel, have the ability and facility to develop players and demonstrate loyalty to its players ....and they win.

This team is going to be good and relevant for a long time.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...hing-Candidate

Perhaps Masai is grooming him to be the next Raptors head coach.

(A man can hope)

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Perhaps Masai is grooming him to be the next Raptors head coach.

(A man can hope)
          I imagine he's one and done with the 905s. He'll apply for every vacancy and if he doesnt get hired he'd probably take lead assistant somewhere. Just the vibe I get from the ringer article, he did it to prove he could head coach and made no bones about what he wants. Which is fine, he took the job and seemed to give it 110%
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Isn't going top the previous year (yet again), but 50 wins is looking like a sure thing.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              .Jesse Murmeys and now Jerry Stackhose and Nick Nurse are being looked at as solid candidates to help or lead coaching staffs around the league.
              So is/was Rex Kalamian. He was looked at for the vacancy for the Rockets HC job last year.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If Raps get swept again this year by Bucks like wizards series 2 years ago will this finally be the end for DC?

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  If Raps get swept again this year by Bucks like wizards series 2 years ago will this finally be the end for DC?

Comment

If Raps get swept again this year by Bucks like wizards series 2 years ago will this finally be the end for DC?

Comment

Forget swept, if the Raptors lose the series even 4-3, Casey should be fired.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Forget swept, if the Raptors lose the series even 4-3, Casey should be fired.
                        100 fucking %.

I would also throw in if Kyle continues to stink or only have a good game or two they we need to let him walk and it's time for a true rebuild but time will tell. Thankfully it's just one game down right now. We better come back on fire and stomp the shit out of the Bucks in the next 4 games, anything less would feel unsatisfying.

Comment

• If we lose in the 1st round, Casey should be let go.

If we lose in the 2nd round, Casey should also be let go. It's time to move on from him. I'm sorry, but he's a treadmill coach at best. Let him leave and go coach the boys in New Orleans into the playoffs or something.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            If we lose in the 1st round, Casey should be let go.

If we lose in the 2nd round, Casey should also be let go. It's time to move on from him. I'm sorry, but he's a treadmill coach at best. Let him leave and go coach the boys in New Orleans into the playoffs or something.
                            masai's biggest error was not firing this guy the second he became the team president.

Comment

• Only game 1 and already Lowry and Casey are at odds on strategy. How much of this is Lowry covering his ass and how much is a legitimate questioning whether Casey's system is putting Lowry in a position to succeed or fail? Anyways, I just hope we win game 2.

“My teammates want me to be more aggressive, so I’mma have to force some more shots. Simple as that,” he continued. “Because I felt like I made the right passes last night, but my teammates, I guess I’ll be forcing more shots, put it that way. You got four arms on you, but I gotta be more aggressive.”
                              “He’s gotta be more aggressive,” Casey confirmed. “It sounds like a yearly song we sing but we’re going to go as he and DeMar goes and he’s gotta be aggressive no matter what the defense is doing.
                              http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017/...force-shots-2/

Comment

• Lowry jacking shots > Lowry deferring to Joseph and Carroll

Comment

Working...
                                X