Game #6 - Toronto Raptors 87 - Orlando Magic 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
    Disagree. A few buckets from somebody else - especially Carroll - and this is a done deal. funny how people want Demar to distribute, and when game after game out other shooters brick it, DeMar still gets the blame.
    The issue with that statement is that Ross, Carroll and Pat just missed wide open shots..... It sucks, but what can you do about that.. Demar refused to make the smart play because he had a good 3rd Q and that got to his head which led to him ISOing half of the 4th.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
      Close game. Magic made some 3's late to get back in qand defended hard at the finish. End of story.

So .... not 82-0. It's more than ok. Still aren't giving anyone 100 points
      You could also say that we didn't get great calls from the refs on the moving screens by Dedmon and that terrible call on Carroll on Harris, but can't always blame the refs....

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Don't forget Biyombo pissing away possessions by taking foul-line jumpers and hook shots in the 4th. That needs to NEVER happen again.
        That wasn't in the fourth. It was in the third quarter.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If Ross and Patterson both score at least 8 points this game, we would of had a lead and no worries, but whatever....

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Time to down our shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That was the ball game because overall our D was good. We HAVE to start hitting shots. Yes DD got a little selfish at the end but guys couldnt hit shots. There were like 3 good passes DD make to wide open shooters and they missed them all.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• That was his first post up of the game, right? I don't understand why we didn't do it earlier (or at least in the second half since he was limited in the first).

Like someone said, it's a positive sign, but he needs more touches, enough of this three-ball business especially when our key three-ball players aren't hitting shots (and heck, even when they are, vary it up a bit).

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                I see RR on Twitter running stuff about the final play. Make your shots and it doesn't matter. You can't shoot 35% from the field and expect to win.
                Carrol, Patterson, Lowry, Ross. I did think the whole team would be better at protecting the lead but man did the team shoot like shit today.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  The game was over the moment they called a clear path. Didn't matter who came in the game.
                  Most likely, but the Nets game from 2 years ago comes to mind when Pat stole the inbounds pass and won it with a J.

Comment

• I think CoJo should have taken the last shot, he was dropping buckets all game, and he always is patient and calm on offense,

Comment

• We are just lulling Miami into a false sense of security

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        I wonder what Masai is thinking right now w/ that Ross contract. It's been 3 games and I don't Ross has scored a freakin point. Unbelievable.

And oh Patterson is bad. Like i said before, when he's not making his 3's he's pretty much useless. Channing Frye 2.0.
                        I really don't get the Ross extension. At least Jeremy Lamb is making people feel like he appreciated getting paid. Patterson needs to go see a shrink or something.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          What do you mean no option? there was 11 secs left on the clock. What the hell was he trying to do? he was too far away from the basket. PASS THE BALL.
                          Lowry actually told him to hold after giving him the ball. You see him putting his hand up after passing the ball to JV. Though I really don't know why he did this. It wasn't the right decision.

I think JV shouldn't have been put in that position after getting only one post touch all night. Can't expect a guy to deliver in a high pressure environment after no reps, and especially can't blame him for the loss.

The #FeedJV thing is still warranted. Had the team gone to him a few times during the 3rd, maybe they wouldn't have been in the position they were in.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            That wasn't in the fourth. It was in the third quarter.
                            Saw that plenty in early 4th quarter.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I'm still lost on what Lowry was thinking there. Dedmon has been blocking everything around the paint. So you give JV a post up?
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
                                That was his first post up of the game, right? I don't understand why we didn't do it earlier (or at least in the second half since he was limited in the first).

Like someone said, it's a positive sign, but he needs more touches, enough of this three-ball business especially when our key three-ball players aren't hitting shots (and heck, even when they are, vary it up a bit).
                                Casey would rather give Biyombo post ups than JV...

Comment

Working...
                                X