No announcement yet.

Game #6 - Toronto Raptors 87 - Orlando Magic 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross contract situation is going to mirror Michael Stewart!!! Yes I went there.

Comment

• Make shots and they win. PPat, Ross and Carroll have to start hitting their open looks. That's the ball game.

Make. Your. Shots.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        What was Lowry thinking?
        Should have passed it earlier.

TRex wrote: View Post
        What do you mean no option? there was 11 secs left on the clock. What the hell was he trying to do? he was too far away from the basket. PASS THE BALL.
        Oh my bad, I didn't know there was that much time left. I honestly think he panicked. Bad decisions all around.

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        JV should be able to make that. It's regular season and just putting him in that spot is a positive sign. However, he has to make those
        Yea, he missed by quite a lot too. He honestly looked panicked.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Anyways, Carroll, Ross, BB and 2Pat had bad games. That's what really lost it for us tonight.
          Pretty much. And the thing is all those guys excluding Carroll have shot the ball badly more often than not. That NEEDS to stop. This missing wide open look after wide open look is super annoying
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            Make shots and they win. PPat, Ross and Carroll have to start hitting their open looks. That's the ball game.

Make. Your. Shots.
            Time to down our shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            OG is our king

Comment

• Close game. Magic made some 3's late to get back in and defended hard at the finish. End of story.

So .... not 82-0. It's more than ok. Still aren't giving anyone 100 points

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                Figured someone would say something to this effect. Down 3 with 3 secs, no TOs and Magic inbounding the ball. I think everyone will agree that we should have Pat on the floor or even another guard over JV.
                The game was over the moment they called a clear path. Didn't matter who came in the game.

Comment

• Don't forget Biyombo pissing away possessions by taking foul-line jumpers and hook shots in the 4th. That needs to NEVER happen again.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    That's what everyone wanted.
                    Not leaving him on an island on the last shot. That probably was JV's first potential game winning shot.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                      Close game. Magic made some 3's late to get back in qand defended hard at the finish. End of story.

So .... not 82-0. It's more than ok. Still aren't giving anyone 100 points
                      81-1 is still realistic though

Comment

• Should have given the ball to Joseph, he was hot and clutch.

Comment

• I wonder what Masai is thinking right now w/ that Ross contract. It's been 3 games and I don't Ross has scored a freakin point. Unbelievable.

And oh Patterson is bad. Like i said before, when he's not making his 3's he's pretty much useless. Channing Frye 2.0.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Yea, he missed by quite a lot too. He honestly looked panicked.
                            It was a sweeping hook shot with his LEFT hand. I've never seen him shoot that shot once.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I see RR on Twitter running stuff about the final play. Make your shots and it doesn't matter. You can't shoot 35% from the field and expect to win.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                That's what everyone wanted.
                                And continue to want. JV has to learn.

DD blew a ton of end-of-game shots and still turns the ball over. Lowry gets blocked alot. And both of those guys make poor decisions. Maybe Joseph should be taking the last shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X