No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patterson?? u can't be serious. ZERO faith in the guy. I have more trust in JV's 3pt shot than Patterson.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ibaka - Patterson - Tucker - Derozan - Lowry
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Patterson?? u can't be serious. ZERO faith in the guy. I have more trust in JV's 3pt shot than Patterson.
        You don't play Patt for offense, you dummy. You play him for the D he brings.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Nah he's too small. Love would just post him up all game.

Maybe Powell on TT?
          This is the series where you actually need an uber energy guy like Biz to beat TT at his own game. He destroyed him last year.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            You also need to score against this team you dummy. And it's not like Patterson is Ben Wallace defensively. Stop overrating the guy.

Offensively, Patterson is a huge liability.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Lowry and DeMar will get harassed all game if he can't hit the open shots he gets

Comment

• Funny enough, I think 2pat will start next game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Lowry and DeMar will get harassed all game if he can't hit the open shots he gets
                  Yeah, but the Raps offense is supposed to Ride or Die with Kyle and DeMar. They love those contested shots so they can get to the FT line to make our offense efficient. That's how Casey's system works.

Why is everybody blaming the role players now? DeMar is getting $150M+ and Kyle will get $200M. We need 30 point games out of both of our all-stars. The entire system has been built to make them look good and carry us.

Kyle and Demar need to step up. Period.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, but the Raps offense is supposed to Ride or Die with Kyle and DeMar. They love those contested shots so they can get to the FT line to make our offense efficient. That's how Casey's system works.

Why is everybody blaming the role players now? DeMar is getting $150M+ and Kyle will get $200M. We need 30 point games out of both of our all-stars. The entire system has been built to make them look good and carry us.

Did you not watch the game? Cavs were double teaming them everytime they touch the ball. What do you want them to do? shoot over two guys? other guys needs to step up and make open shots. Period.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

1) Weird time to throw Lowry's name in there. He was the best player by far for the Raps

2) Cavs can afford to play an aggressive trapping style if they know the rest of the team won't step up when they get the ball

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        1) Weird time to throw Lowry's name in there. He was the best player by far for the Raps

2) Cavs can afford to play an aggressive trapping style if they know the rest of the team won't step up when they get the ball
                        Kyle was OK, but he's got to be KLOE if we want a puncher's chance. And DeMar was an embarrassment tonight. This is what they've all been preparing for a year now. And he laid an egg.

That said, Carroll has to come out of the starting lineup immediately. And probably JV, too.

Comment

Were blaming them because they are missing open shots. NBA players should be able to make open shots. Isn't the whole part of an offence to get an open shot? Were producing open shots but, the NBA players aren't making them.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Well JClaw it was a nice run. Now your watch is over.

Who wants next? Joey?

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              And we are fucking blaming JV for not knowing what to do the ball when he gets the rock less then 6 times a game at the 20th second of the shot clock.

Only a Derozan fanatic would say this ridiculous asinine post
                              Ride or die. DD gotta empty that clip, man. That's Raptors basketball. Ride and die.

I honestly expected this meltdown to happen tonight. DD and Kyle are good at collecting stats and not at winning big games. All that said, I much rather this than where they were ten years ago... Lucky to make the playoffs and then getting totally destroyed when they got there.

Comment

Kyle was OK, but he's got to be KLOE if we want a puncher's chance. And DeMar was an embarrassment tonight. This is what they've all been preparing for a year now. And he laid an egg.

That said, Carroll has to come out of the starting lineup immediately. And probably JV, too.
                                I thought he was fantastic but I guess he could've been better.

DeMar definitely needs to step up. Just terrible defensively and I'm scared to look at his +/-. I felt like every run we went on was with him on the bench.

Carroll and JV out of the starting lineup, yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X