Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keonclark wrote: View Post
    i keep reminding myself that momentum doesn't carry over game to.game. Sure they could easily blow us out, but there's a small puncher's chance we steal one, better bounces whistle and make much more open shots. My perception doesnt change after today.
    lmao
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Good to know Lowry + bench is still really good. Change in the starting lineup is needed right now though because we can't be playing from behind all series

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        lmao
        I didn't find it all that funny lol..
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          For everyone's complaining ... the game was lost on the free throw line. It was pretty well matched ignoring that aspect...

... relatively. Learn from this; practice breaking traps; running ball movements and icing the three.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
          The free throw disparity was probably the least of our worries tbh. So many other problems.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Good to know Lowry + bench is still really good. Change in the starting lineup is needed right now though because we can't be playing from behind all series
            It doesn't make any sense to not put your best defender(Tucker) on LeBron to start the game. Tucker should be guarding LeBron all game.

Start Tucker and bench JV.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Blech. Oh well. There were stretches of good effort at least.

DeRozan was a disaster defensively. Not great offensively either. Lowry too quiet, though he was solid enough. JV had good stretches and bad ones - early on he was one of the better defenders. Not so much later... rough stretch to end the half especially. Would have been nice for some guys to hit some open shots. Later in the game when it was sewn up they started to fall...

Ibaka was better as the game went on, but was terrible early on. Got the quick hook in the first, and deserved it.

The small lineups looked good when they had a good matchup - ie when Thompson was off the court. When Ibaka had to keep TT off the boards or guys like Powell and DeRozan had to guard LeBron, it was a complete disaster.

Ugh. Will need to take some time to figure out where to go from here.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                It doesn't make any sense to not put your best defender(Tucker) on LeBron to start the game. Tucker should be guarding LeBron all game.

Start Tucker and bench JV.
                And keep Carroll in there? To hell with that. We need Powell's offense in the starting lineup badly

Comment

And keep Carroll in there? To hell with that. We need Powell's offense in the starting lineup badly
                  Who is he going to guard then if they put him in the lineup? Love?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    For everyone's complaining ... the game was lost on the free throw line. It was pretty well matched ignoring that aspect...

... relatively. Learn from this; practice breaking traps; running ball movements and icing the three.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                    We can't get to the FT line because they're trapping Kyle and DeMar early, forcing "the other guy" to make plays. And those guys aren't body hunters like Kyle and DeMar are. Relying on FTs isn't sustainable - at least not for this offense.

Comment

• It was fun while it lasted. My vote is for Joey.

Comment

Who is he going to guard then if they put him in the lineup? Love?
                        I would live with Love ISOs all game, yeah.

Or maybe I'm crazy

Comment

I would live with Love ISOs all game, yeah.

Or maybe I'm crazy
                          Nah he's too small. Love would just post him up all game.

Maybe Powell on TT?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nah he's too small. Love would just post him up all game.

Maybe Powell on TT?
                            TT would go nuts on the offensive glass.

OK nevermind, Powell off the bench lol

Comment

• TT - Love - LBJ is a ultimate frontcourt
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I didn't watch the game due to scheduling, so I'm watching it now.... I found out the result thanks to a blabber mouth (MY ROOMMATE), and I have to say.... force the Cavs to go small: Lowry, Demar, Tucker, Patterson, Ibaka with Powell being the 1st guy off the bench.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X