Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Where is Casey counter offer?! I am sure he is working on it!!
    What other counter can you have for a double team than passing the ball to the open man?

It's not Casey's fault if his role players can't make plays when thier wide open.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Time to tag in Smitch. Ha, ha.

Comment

• And we are fucking blaming JV for not knowing what to do the ball when he gets the rock less then 6 times a game at the 20th second of the shot clock.

Only a Derozan fanatic would say this ridiculous asinine post

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          they got a draft pick for an expiring contract when they looked like they were about to implode. reasonable trade.
          draft picks in the 25-30's range are dime and dozen.

Comment

• Ive been saying this for years. Raps role players are overrated. Teams consistently leave them open and they consistently can't make a play.

If this doesn't change JV/2pat are gone this summer. 4 years and you still can't support your star players in the biggest momments.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              What other counter can you have for a double team than passing the ball to the open man?

It's not Casey's fault if his role players can't make plays when thier wide open.

That's what practice is for, you either come ready or you sit your ass down. Casey is like "lets have Patterson continue shooting the 3 until he gets it and DC continue's his horrible D on Lebron until Lebron gets tired".

Comment

You'd think after 4 years, the Raptors would be able to counter it, whether its Derozan and Lowry making their move quicker or getting some off ball movement going but nope, and thats on Casey.

Comment

• And we are blaming now the role players

What basketball are we watching

Comment

• This team needs a sports psychologist. they should hire women's soccer team coach as a consultant.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      You're right, but DD + Lowry averaged 35.5 field goal attempts per game in the regular season, not including putbacks.
                      JV averaged 6.6 not including putbacks.

Of course he has no idea what to do.
                      He does know what to do with the ball, like every Raptor not named Kyle & DeMar: pass it back to Lowry & DD. Unfortunately, the rest of the league knows this too.

Seriously, though. That's part of the strength of a ball movement offense... it forces role players into making decisions with the ball. In the case of the Raps role players, it's basically shoot it, or pass back to KL/DD.

Comment

Ive been saying this for years. Raps role players are overrated. Teams consistently leave them open and they consistently can't make a play.

If this doesn't change JV/2pat are gone this summer. 4 years and you still can't support your star players in the biggest momments.

maybe if they gave those role players the ball in the regular season, they'd know what to do.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          That's what practice is for, you either come ready or you sit your ass down. Casey is like "lets have Patterson continue shooting the 3 until he gets it and DC continue's his horrible D on Lebron until Lebron gets tired".
                          2pat is one of our best defender on LBJ and he is still a better shooter than PJ. You can't play PJ and Ibaka 48 minutes. They will start missing open shots too with heavy legs.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            maybe if they gave those role players the ball in the regular season, they'd know what to do.
                            A fucking Men

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                              This team needs a sports psychologist. they should hire women's soccer team coach as a consultant.
                              Or just tell them to man up and play!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                You'd think after 4 years, the Raptors would be able to counter it, whether its Derozan and Lowry making their move quicker or getting some off ball movement going but nope, and thats on Casey.

How is getting an open shot bad offence? Once again Casey gets blamed for NBA players inability to make open looks.

Your so sure there is better counter. What would you do?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X