No announcement yet.

Carrol traded to Nets! Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there's a Patrick Patterson appreciation thread.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      I think u might b on 2 something..those are pretty nasty pants..if only the car was different color..maybe hot red
      Dude thought he was a fashion trendsetter but nobody had the heart to tell him he looks like an extra from Pirates of the Caribbeans!

Comment

I hate this trade.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Dude thought he was a fashion trendsetter but nobody had the heart to tell him he looks like an extra from Pirates of the Caribbeans!
          Yeah, he pirated our money and picks.

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
            This feels like a setup move. Masai ain't done yet

Maybe...Melo..short term.

P.S

U can't go with the same core as last year,this team has regressed,they need another star player.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

End of an error.

Comment

Oh no - just realized, should Justin Hamilton make the team, Matt Devlin will be pulling out all the various nicknames for Hamilton, Ontario every time Justin makes a three.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                  Maybe...Melo..short term.
                  So.. the remedy to 'fix' a team that people were bemoaning the lack of ball movement and heavy iso usage during the playoffs is to bring in the poster child of iso offense?

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    So.. the remedy to 'fix' a team that people were bemoaning the lack of ball movement and heavy iso usage during the playoffs is to bring in the poster child of iso offense?
                    And, since someone will undoubtedly raise the point- the speculation about Melo to the Cavs was made because of the amount of ball movement in the Cleveland offense. With LeBron in his ear every day and an offensive system already promoting ball movement (and succeeding) , it's more likely that Melo would buy into the system.

Melo's contract number would also require some additional transactions to incorporate.

Comment

I get the impression Masai is a proud man and it must kill him that his big free agent signing was such a bust that they had to pay this much just to get rid of him. Feels like a lot to give up -- but good on him for finally biting the bullet and successfully moving on from this major disappointment.

Comment

The fact that Masai paid so much to get rid of Carroll makes me think he has a specific target he really wants to get with the full MLE.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          I get the impression Masai is a proud man and it must kill him that his big free agent signing was such a bust that they had to pay this much just to get rid of him. Feels like a lot to give up -- but good on him for finally biting the bullet and successfully moving on from this major disappointment.
                          and Casey breaths a sign of relief yet again!! every time a player breaks down, he catches a break!

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            The fact that Masai paid so much to get rid of Carroll makes me think he has a specific target he really wants to get with the full MLE.

Kill two birds with one stone?! telling the Nets to back off with the Carroll trade perhaps?!

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              I agree but if Miles is the BPA then I'd rather have kept the 2nd or don't do it. We will see. In a vacuum, I'm not happy.

Comment

A first and a second? Fuck that's painful. So we have no picks next year?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X