Carrol traded to Nets! Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Hamilton is a fucking scrub, ship him in to the 905 for all I care, he isn't an NBA caliber player!!
    Trade wasn't about acquiring Hamilton, who's been termed a 'stretch 5' (even though he only shot 30% behind the arc last year), it was about getting Carroll's contract off the books.

Comment

Would anyone know if we are gonna keep justin hamilton?

Comment

Little much to give up, but I think the right guy was moved. Expect a CoJo trade still, then MLE use (or an MLE type wing coming back in the CoJo deal).
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
          Would anyone know if we are gonna keep justin hamilton?
          Why would we keep him?! Bruno is ahead of him in the depth chart lmao

Comment

Well time for a DeMarre Carroll appreciation thread.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

BTW this photo was posted on DC twitter account 2 days ago: maybe this was the final straw!!??

Comment

Why would we keep him?! Bruno is ahead of him in the depth chart lmao
                we may...

i dont mind losing this years picks instead of in 3 years or 2020. When Lowry may be on the decline. This year the draft is suppose to be weak to. We already have 8 rookie scale contract guys on the team if I am not mistaken. Delon, Norm, VanVleet, Siakam, Bruno, Bebe, Poetl, OG

Thats a lot of guys to develop. We don't need to pick two more guys to add to that. We need to start clearing space for these young guys to play to see if we have a piece. Sucks to have to attach the assets but thats ok it was worth it. Watch Cojo will net us some sort of pick potentially either this year or next year. Then we will probably end up keeping JV but that isn't for sure.

Comment

What if we went after KCP

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Well time for a DeMarre Carroll appreciation thread.
                      *crickets*
                      ball.

Comment

mixxaor wrote: View Post
                        dat face.

Comment

BTW this photo was posted on DC twitter account 2 days ago: maybe this was the final straw!!??

I think u might b on 2 something..those are pretty nasty pants..if only the car was different color..maybe hot red
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Deebo wrote: View Post
                            *crickets*
                            Your profile picture Deebo gaze matches TRex's suggestion.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              What if we went after KCP
                              Would think it's unlikely - but it would depend on what KCP is looking for in his next spot. KCP has rumoured to have interest from the Lakers (who would only want him on a one year deal, as they're trying to have maximum cap space next year for LeBron and Paul George), but he may not want to play in LaLa Land for a year just as a 'stopgap' player (without a real chance to 'win' in the powerhouse that is the Western Conference)

The Nets (still) could offer him the most money - but again, may be a few years from making it back to the playoffs.

Comment

This feels like a setup move. Masai ain't done yet

Comment

Working...
                                X