No announcement yet.

Game #12: Toronto Raptors 94 - Boston Celtics 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is to me but it won’t be considered so.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
      I really wanted him to play. Now if we win it’s not a real win.
      There were only two things certain in the last 2 years..: Fake news and Fake Raptors Wins.

Comment

Yeah well if the John Wall experience taught us, missing their best player does not guarantee a win if they come out flat and don't play defence.

Comment

OG's interviews are the best! I feel like he just want to say "well duh" for obvious reasons.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            There were only two things certain in the last 2 years..: Fake news and Fake Raptors Wins.
            Hopefully we make it to the #fakefinals and eventually get a #fakeship

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
              Hopefully we make it to the #fakefinals and eventually get a #fakeship
              yessir #FAKERING

Comment

I'm petrified we lose this game without kyrie, and end up 4 games back of them before mid November. Please win boys
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                  I really wanted him to play. Now if we win it’s not a real win.
                  I like this twisted logic. Can we claim our losses are fake too when one of our main players is out? Last year was probably ECF again then, Lowry was injured, ergo CLE wins = fake

jk..I want them full strength too...Truth is if we maintain focus & discipline on D, we can take them either way.

Comment

As the great Aristotle wrote in the Nicomachean Ethics:

Aristotle wrote:
                    Happiness, therefore, is the best, noblest, and most pleasant thing, and the greatest happiness is derived when the Celtics lose.
                    But Thomas Aquinas put it more simply in his Summa Theologica:

Thomas Aquinas wrote:
                    Fuck the Celtics.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      Trying to improve my win streak to 3. Power of positivity from tipoff till the final buzzer sounds. Let's fucking go! Down with Boston, down I say!
                      Is that...really... you...? I thought I was the one concussed when I saw this, but if no one hijacked your account and you really wrote this...

Last edited by inthepaint; Sun Nov 12, 2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                        Is that...really... you...? I thought I was the one concussed when I saw this, but if no one hijacked your account and you really wrote this...

Idk why that's surprising.

I don't like Boston, but I acknowledge that they're a good team.

I'm pessimistic about some things in and around the Raptors, but I still cheer for them to win every game...

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
                          I like this twisted logic. Can we claim our losses are fake too when one of our main players is out? Last year was probably ECF again then, Lowry was injured, ergo CLE wins = fake

jk..I want them full strength too...Truth is if we maintain focus & discipline on D, we can take them either way.
                          Only playoffs matter. This game shows the Celtics how the Raptors matchup but without Irving and Horford, Raptors have one less game to scout the Celtics.

Comment

Don’t care who is hurt..who is coaching....
                            Looking forward to the Raps going into the TD Garden and walking out with a win over the Chowders.
                            Preferably by 20 or more. Hopefully they make Tommy H. go into full oratorical flight.

Thomas Aquinas, Kant, Socrates, Rousseau are unanimous in their teachings.....Fuck Boston.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

Comment

This feels like such a big trap.... Early road game on a Sunday afternoon against a rival team without two potentially three of their best players while having 2 days of rest compared to 1.

Boston can't score.. but they sure can defend and make your life hard. They are tenacious and don't quit and seem to fight for every loose ball. If we can match their energy then this should be an easy win. If we come in thinking it will be easy we're screwed.

Comment

Working...
                                X