Open Gym raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    I remember hearing that Gary Harris (Denver @19) might have been taken @20 if available.
    damn when he started falling I was praying the raptors got him, haven't seen him at all this season and not even sure he's playing right now but he was ridiculous for michigan state. Could see him playing the vasquez role perfectly
    "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        LMFAOOOOOO this is gold

Comment

• lmao shout out drake for that sweater
          "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

• Fans need to stop chanting "Bruno". He's taking it as encouragement to chuck and it's building bad habits. He needs to know that if he cant play properly then he's not playing. As of right now he's more of a freakshow than anything.

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
              Fans need to stop chanting "Bruno". He's taking it as encouragement to chuck and it's building bad habits. He needs to know that if he cant play properly then he's not playing. As of right now he's more of a freakshow than anything.
              Building bad habits? How do you figure? He's played in 3 games. 15 minutes TOTAL. Not nearly enough time to develop anything. Let alone habits.

He's put into the game when the team is up, and I'm sure given the green light to do what he can while he's in there.

Though, I should mention I was at the Knicks game he played in, and started the chant in our section... LOL

Comment

Fans need to stop chanting "Bruno". He's taking it as encouragement to chuck and it's building bad habits. He needs to know that if he cant play properly then he's not playing. As of right now he's more of a freakshow than anything.
                This 100%

Feels like he's our Brian Scalabrine.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Building bad habits? How do you figure? He's played in 3 games. 15 minutes TOTAL. Not nearly enough time to develop anything. Let alone habits.

He's put into the game when the team is up, and I'm sure given the green light to do what he can while he's in there.

Though, I should mention I was at the Knicks game he played in, and started the chant in our section... LOL
                  Well considering he shot himself out of 2 D-league games. It looks like the only thing going through his head is "ball"

Comment

Well considering he shot himself out of 2 D-league games. It looks like the only thing going through his head is "ball"
                    Ah. Well the D-League is completely different. They're not running any of the same sets as they are here, so in my opinion it was stupid to send him down in the first place. Though looks like management realized their mistake pretty quickly, and got him the F out of there. D-League is almost exclusively a developer of bad habits and bad ISO. That's all they do down there. So I guess I'll agree with you partially.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      I know getting dunked on is pretty embarassing. But crying? come on man.
                      I'll take that over Bargnani's Derrrrrrrrrr with slightly open-mouth look any time.

Comment

• Excellent episode, I enjoyed it immensely.
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Episode #5:

Anybody else pause and try to get a look into their player evaluations through the board?

Comment

• aww he cried...
                            Hahahaha.
                            What a baby. Grow some balls. Someone should toughen him up, or he'll be the next Terrence Ross
                            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• E6:

Comment

• I could feel his emotions. If the guy wants to cry, let him. He really cares. He has not been used to players dominating him along with many other factors as a new country and new language. Fully understandable.

Comment

Working...
                                X