X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EP 7:

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
      Fans need to stop chanting "Bruno". He's taking it as encouragement to chuck and it's building bad habits. He needs to know that if he cant play properly then he's not playing. As of right now he's more of a freakshow than anything.
      Watch the Bruno Open Gym again (or for the first time). At some point he says Masai or Casey told him to keep it very simple this year. Focus on defending (I think) and shooting 3's.. That may explain why he seems to chuck away (in his brief playing time here and there). It might not look good but maybe there's a larger plan.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        EP 7:

Great great episode. One of the best this year with the Bruno one.

Comment

• EP 8:

Comment

• EP 9:

Comment

• Ep 10

Comment

• Man. Open Gym is so bad now. Prefer the Open Gym's of years past.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ep11

Comment

• Ep 12

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Man. Open Gym is so bad now. Prefer the Open Gym's of years past.
                      I'm pretty sure I disagree with roughly 90-99% of the ridiculous, condescending, know it all things you post here on this forum. A forum is for freedom of discussion and the sharing of ideas, but some of your posts should just remain ideas / thoughts. Seriously though... Seems like all you do is bash.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Man. Open Gym is so bad now. Prefer the Open Gym's of years past.
                        I wouldn't go as far as to say they're bad but the old open gyms were definitely WAY better.

I HATE the opening monologues of these new episodes. Its like I'm being forced to watch a 25 minute version of a wethenorth ad rather than a genuine documentary feel. I haven't even bothered watching the last few episodes.

Comment

• New season episode 1. Let's see if this show has jumped the shark, or if it's back to being good.

Comment

• Anyone know where DeAndre is currently at?

Comment

• "We have cap space for the first time" - Weltman

I lol'd at that. Stupid Colangelo

Comment

• Episode 2:

Comment

Working...
                                X