X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike, prague
    replied
    T.Dot wrote: View Post
    First i am not a dude, second Im in no love affair with Andrea. If supporting a player is a love affair, whatever. He wasn't the reason they lost this game & Im not gonna be bent out of shape when I see comments like these....anymore.
    Aha forgive me then du .... I was pointing at the poke at Gay ...

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Dude, your love affair with Andrea has to stop.
    First i am not a dude, second Im in no love affair with Andrea. If supporting a player is a love affair, whatever. He wasn't the reason they lost this game & Im not gonna be bent out of shape when I see comments like these....anymore.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Why else would Gay be sitting with 'back spasms' during the most pivotal game to make the playoffs?
    Its smart, now that its probably impossible, BC doesnt have to force-tank any more games and we can develop Ross and JV without playoff pressure!
    Orrrr, as Casey would prefer, bench them for minor mistakes, and let other guys chuck shots

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    Why else would Gay be sitting with 'back spasms' during the most pivotal game to make the playoffs?
    Its smart, now that its probably impossible, BC doesnt have to force-tank any more games and we can develop Ross and JV without playoff pressure!
    Dude, those players are humans too you know...

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Whose fault is it today?

a) Casey
    b) Refs
    c) Alan Anderson
    d) A good mixture of all of the above
    e) Primo Pasta and sos..
    Casey...I'm sure he'll say some bullshit about staying small for scoring, or going with the guys and style that got them back into the game*. Fucking total BS you stupid fucking horseshit eating assclown of a coach. Your best unit on the night was once again your starting 5 (yes, even with Andrea). This unit was not small. This unit, with Fields making off the ball moves, Demar attracting the main attention from the D, Andrea playing the role Demar has been able to play off Gay as a secondary scorer, and Lowry just going all out like he should, and of course Amir playing his usual solid game...sigh...

*Why not instead go with the guys/style that got you the lead in the first place and then you let yourself get away from for the rest of the game?...freakin genius...

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    PicknRoll wrote: View Post
    Not really - he's coaching like someone who wants to finish 9th...

Leave a comment:

• PicknRoll
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    what dirt does AA have on DC? it boggles my mind.
    Not really - he's coaching like someone who wants to finish 9th...

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    These losses that just slip these pass few games falls on Casey. He's been out coached on every occasion

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Whose fault is it today?

a) Casey
    b) Refs
    c) Alan Anderson
    d) A good mixture of all of the above
    e) Primo Pasta and sos..

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Is he married to family? Are they lovers? Is AA holding his child (does DC have kids) hostage? Some sort of mind control? Or power of suggestion?

Scored 21. I guessed Anderson would get 15+ shots tonight...he finished with 20...made 8...that's sadly efficient for him. 1 for 8 from 3s is not.

The benching must start...now.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    This love affair has to stop. He is costing the team by doing that.
    Dude, your love affair with Andrea has to stop.

Leave a comment:

• DoNDaDDa
    replied
    DC is an awfull coach, this team is going nowhere with him running the show..if we were to loose with our best 5 on the floor id be ok somewhat..but his rotations are just awfull..Jonas busts his ass & completely gets shafted game after game by DC's refusal to play rookies..Jonas is the only post pressence we have & he still cant get minutes.. im finished with DC!!

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Definitely true. but Casey has to have his best rebounder late in the game, even if he is playing alongside Barg, which wouldn't have been a terrible idea
    That would've been a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    Why was Bargs the first one in and not Jonas during OT? Why was he even nailed to the bench? Oh yea, with Bargs, Sanders is taken out of the paint. Oh wait Ilyasova guards Andrea, Sanders stuck in the middle. Out coached once again DC.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    AB is not really asked to play in the paint, just provide "spacing". With that notion there are less boards.
    Definitely true. but Casey has to have his best rebounder late in the game, even if he is playing alongside Barg, which wouldn't have been a terrible idea

Leave a comment:

Working...
X