Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    Colangelo was trying to make the playoffs. Ujiri is trying to win championships. Casey is a yes man.

I think Casey will do what Ujiri tells him to do (at least I hope that's the case).

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    At the same time, though, i get the sense that Casey is going to play the young guys. Was it a direct order from Ujiri? Seems like it. Unless we're a top 5 seed (lol) i don't think Casey is going to be sitting Ross. That denver team always played it's young guys, and i'd say for certain they had much better depth. Could have easily sat guys like Fournier when you look at what they had on the wings but he got decent minutes.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Say hello to Quentin Richardson....
    Good. Gawd. No.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Doesn't mean Casey won't find someone else to eat his minutes
    Say hello to Quentin Richardson....

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Doesn't mean Casey won't find someone else to eat his minutes

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    yes, finally some team wants him i'm tired of him eating of ross' minutes

Leave a comment:

• special1
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Why the continuous hate for Fields? He had a mangled wrist last season which required surgery and extensive rehab, including completely rebuilding his shot. At least give him a chance to show what he's capable of when fully healthy. If he doesn't vastly improve (he was still the Raps best wing defender and one of the better rebounding wings), then hate on...
    I don't think anyone actually hates Fields. He actually seems like a really nice guy to me. I think people have an issue with him because BC signed him to that RIDICULOUS contract (even if he was healthy - he should be making near half of what he makes now). Fields is OVERPAID for what he brings (or brought last season) simply put.

He will continue to get the "hate" until he proves that he can at least get close to where he was in his rookie year (shooting wise).

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Why the continuous hate for Fields? He had a mangled wrist last season which required surgery and extensive rehab, including completely rebuilding his shot. At least give him a chance to show what he's capable of when fully healthy. If he doesn't vastly improve (he was still the Raps best wing defender and one of the better rebounding wings), then hate on...
    He's a pretty solid post defender too, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Both times AA played Minny he burned them off the bench I assume its Bayless and Memphis interest all over again. Novak just shoots 3s having him spreads the floor, lets see IF fields gets back to what he was, but as he is now having the pure shooter Novak is way better than having the ineptitude of Fields out on the court, he needs to work on his game instead of having sex with his sexy model wife everyday selfish ass........

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Don't see why Minny would want AA when they have offers out there for JJ Reddick and Chase Budinger. Usually we wait for plans A-B to end before turning to plan G.
    Both times AA played Minny he burned them off the bench I assume its Bayless and Memphis interest all over again. Novak just shoots 3s having him spreads the floor, lets see IF fields gets back to what he was, but as he is now having the pure shooter Novak is way better than having the ineptitude of Fields out on the court, he needs to work on his game instead of having sex with his sexy model wife everyday selfish ass........

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Unless they are trying to unload a contract.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    AA is a minimum contract, roster filler player.

Forget sign and trades.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Don't see why Minny would want AA when they have offers out there for JJ Reddick and Chase Budinger. Usually we wait for plans A-B to end before turning to plan G.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Now we need to move Fields dont see much point in having him with novak and Ross on the team get rid of him Ujiri!
    Novak is in no way equivalent to Fields. Even in his past screwed up elbow condition he ranks as a net positive on the floor compared to Novak. If he regains even 70% of his rookie year capability he will be a good asset.

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    Minny probably wants more for ridnour than AA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X